Allow me to reintroduce myself

MickeysMyBoy

Original Poster
LOL!!! Whats up my disney fam my, name is Jaris.I can't even tell you all how excited i am to participate again in the program. I am an alum from 2002 and i have been aching to get back. I have an interview tonight at 7pm and I am gonna rip it...i will be commenting on here alot...look out for me guys...cant wait to chat!!!!

mickeymouse2818

Hiya! I'm just finished applying and I've got my interview tonight also! Since you are an alumni, any tips for the interview? I'm starting to get really nervous, although I think since I'm leaving for Disney World tomorrow will help me out some (hopefully).

wdwdude423

Welcome to the boards Jaris! We love new members of our Disney family! :wave: I just got accepted into the CP for the spring advantage season doing merchandise. This is my first time doing it so I'm really thrilled and excited about going. I wish you luck on your interview and hope to hear some good news about you soon! Since you've done the CP before feel free to tell all us newcomers what to expect and any tips we should know of. Again, WELCOME!! :animwink:

MickeysMyBoy

Original Poster
Tips?!

Be yourself and expect the best! I regret my first go around because i wasn't myself and probably missed out on some great opportunities. But I believe in second chances and this will be my chance to take advantage of things I didn't the first time. I am older (24) and wiser now, and i cant wait to submerge myself into the culture again. As for my interview, well, it didn't go down last night because my application was messed up, that was my fault. But they rescheduled me for Monday night! I am actually going to ANIMAL KINGDOM on Friday morning! I cant wait, i haven't been all year ( since i do go every year)...But yeah as far as the interview goes, be yourself and be honest, they want to get a good feel for you to see where you would best fit! Anymore questions please hit me up.....

wdwdude423

Well I know that for my interview, I was so nervous that it was hard to express everything I wanted to say. I wanted to tell them how much I wanted attractions but I guess I just didn't prove myself enough for them to give it to me. All well, I got in, and I'm happy with my role. I'm expecting the best and can't wait to get there to have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom