Allergy problems with magicband

Javier Antonio Nisa Avila

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I have many years traveling to Disney from Spain but since they put the magicband have problems. The magicband give me allergy and my wrist swells and leave welts. Disney does not give me solution because no longer sell coverband and I am desperate because in Spain are not found because although no longer sold in USA there are still people who sell them. I need help. Someone can help me somehow.

Thanks guys.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Hi everyone,

I have many years traveling to Disney from Spain but since they put the magicband have problems. The magicband give me allergy and my wrist swells and leave welts. Disney does not give me solution because no longer sell coverband and I am desperate because in Spain are not found because although no longer sold in USA there are still people who sell them. I need help. Someone can help me somehow.

Thanks guys.
You don't need to wear it all the time / at all. Put it in a pocket and bring it out when required

DisneyDebRob

As Captain Hook said, keep it in your pocket. I haven't worn it since it was introduced. Don't like the sweat and it's very easy to use still without it being on your wrist.

RainbowCrow

Javier Antonio Nisa Avila

Original Poster
As others have said, wearing the magicband isn't required but I do find it convenient. There are sellers on Etsy that make magicband covers. Here is one that ships to Spain:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/287439909/custom-magic-band-cover?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=magic band cover&ref=sr_gallery_1

If you sew yourself (or know someone who does), this seller has a pattern to make your own cover as an instant download:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189600820/sale-magic-bands-comfy-cover-sewing?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=magic band cover&ref=sr_gallery_2

Good luck! Allergies are no fun.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will buy this, its a great solution. The idea of saving it in my pocket or bag I do not like because Iose.

Thank you everyone.

NelleBelle

This. I was looking at some just the other day when I was actually looking at Magic Bands--seemed very inexpensive. But as others posted, would be just as easy to keep looped on a belt loop or camera strap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom