All Star Sports

mitchs

Staying July10-16. Been reading alot of negative reviews...kind of getting nervous?
Anyone have any secrets to share that would make this stay less unconfotable?
Looking for strategic buildings to stay in (backside of bldg 6...less noise and close to the stadium hall and busses etc...)?
Thank you.

disneytopdog

I stayed there last year in September, So I cant say what the crowds will be like in July. Would I stay there again YES. Granted you have to keep an open mind and just go with the flow. It will more than likely be pretty busy in July. But you are the first stop, pick up & drop off for the bus. The food court will be crowded in the morning and in the evening but the lines move real fast. As for the noise level at night just get a room away from the pools. I staye in the basketball building and had no problem with noise. The room buildings are shaped like the letter "T" so you can cut through the cross bar rooms of the "T" instead of having to walk around the entire buildings to get to Stadium Hall and the bus stop. Have a great time and just keep in mind your there for FUN and you will have a great time.

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

We always stay in the football section but another good choice would be the baseball it is next to the football and has a pool in front of it, as a matter of fact we use that pool instead of the main pool. It is pretty close to the main building but out of the way. This will be our 5th stay there and yes we have stayed at other Disney Hotels.

Upvote 0

met19

football section all the way which is as close as poss to stadium hall w/o the preferred location of surf pool. had no problems with the sports. u might have long bus lines coming back from mgm and ak where they combine the 3 all star resorts.

Upvote 0

Disney29

Disney All Stars is not as bad as people make it out to be. You must remember you are in a value resort. Bus transportation can be slow to and from the All Stars.You'll love the theming and being at a Disney Hotel. Enjoy your self.:)

Upvote 0

eagles

i have stayed at the music, and this last trip was at the sports. i guess i am not a 5 star kind of gal, cuz i have no problems what so ever with the values. they are just that though, hotels. but for the price, it makes it possible for me to go every couple of years.

i have stayed at the beach club and shades of green. loved them also.

we just go with the flow.

i have had no problems with the buses at any hotels. but i have never been at a crowded time of year either.

go with the flow, and you will have a great time, remember, you are at disney world and enjoy yourselves!

Upvote 0

Sleepy01

I have stayed at All-Star Sports my last 3 trips. I have enjoyed it. It's not a deluxe resort but I never expect it to be. The Cast Members are nice, the food court has plenty of options & the rooms aren't a bad place to rest your head at the end of a long day at the parks.

Upvote 0

Purple413

We stayed at All Star Music for 3 years in a row now. The best thing is that all of the rooms have just been remodeled (the pool, too), so everything was clean and fresh.

We never ate in the food courts, but everytime we walked by, they seemed packed. The bus lines can seem long, but we never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus, and that was only during really busy times.

I will admit that I miss the excitement of walking into the Wilderness Lodge lobby because that used to be our usual place, but you can't beat the savings with All Star. It allows us to spend a few more days and buy a few more gifts!

Upvote 0

nyscene911

I stayed there about 4 years ago, and I really enjoyed it. Everything's clean, the food court was fine. No cmplaints at all, just go with the flow and enjoy your time down there.

The only issue I could think of is the busses, since it shares it with the other All-Stars and its July...

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have stayed there countless times, the most recent of which being last weekend, and have never had a problem. I wouldn't worry at all. As far as which building is the best we kind of like building 10. It is off the beaten path but still close to the food court and pools.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom