all star renovations?

kasey1988

Original Poster
Was there renovations done to the all star movies resort latley? if so does any one know what is new?

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Mr.Pickles feels they should not do any kind of renovations to any of the value resorts. Mr.Pickles feels all value resorts should be torn down, moderates included. Mr.Pickles thinks the lower end resorts bring in a lower end of human being.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #4:

Mr.Pickles thinks if you understand the concept of "420", then you are a loser.

NX2I85

Coming out of lurkerdom here to say... Mr Pickles is rude and obnoxious. I stay at value resort all the time and do not feel the need to blow the jack to sleep at a deluxe

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles feels they should not do any kind of renovations to any of the value resorts. Mr.Pickles feels all value resorts should be torn down, moderates included. Mr.Pickles thinks the lower end resorts bring in a lower end of human being.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #4:

Mr.Pickles thinks if you understand the concept of "420", then you are a loser.
So how would Mr. Pickles know the concept of 420 ? :lol:

kasey1988

Original Poster
well sorry mr pickles that some of us arnt rich an stuck up like you! Plus who would wanna spend the extra cash on a place to sleep..disney is about family time at the parks!

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
unkadug said:
So how would Mr. Pickles know the concept of 420 ? :lol:

Mr.Pickles is a genius. Mr.Pickles also would like the peanut gallery to understand that this is Mr.Pickles opinion, and to not be so quick to judge.Mr.Pickles thinks it makes you look foolish.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #5:

Mr.Pickles thinks if you act like a buffoon, Mr.Pickles will treat you like a buffoon.

kasey1988

Original Poster
i believe you were the one that was quick to judge people staying at the all stars and moderate resorts which are both lovley!

kasey1988

Original Poster
well he has been reprted because this is a disney website not a hate website towards people of lower economical status then himself

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles is a genius. Mr.Pickles also would like the peanut gallery to understand that this is Mr.Pickles opinion, and to not be so quick to judge.Mr.Pickles thinks it makes you look foolish.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #5:

Mr.Pickles thinks if you act like a buffoon, Mr.Pickles will treat you like a buffoon.

So, you must know what they say about opinions. :lookaroun :lol:

GrimGhost said:
I think, er..GrimGhost thinks - if you want to really read some disturbing posts..read all posts from Mr. Pickles.

I think his posts are hiliarious. Just imagine his posts with Mr.Burns voice from the simpsons.

NX2I85 said:
Coming out of lurkerdom here to say... Mr Pickles is rude and obnoxious. I stay at value resort all the time and do not feel the need to blow the jack to sleep at a deluxe

Come on, lighten up; it's called sarcasm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom