All Star Question

spagofreep

I am planning a solo (my wife has to work) trip in Aug. To save cost and because its just me I figured I would stay at an all star this time. Which hotel is the best theamed???? And dose anyone have any suggestions on which part of these hotels is the quietest. Any other tips for a solo traveler would be greatly appreciated.

They are all well themed in my opinion. However I would say that I like the movie hotel the most as far as the theming. But it seemed to be the most crowded one out of the three, with the most families occupying. I loved the music hotel, it was not as busy and the theming was still very cool.:animwink:

Upvote 0

All Star Nathan

Sports usually has the lowest counts out of the 3 All-Stars. When you check in you can ask your CM for the quietest room possible. These rooms always are changing because of groups and capacity issues. It may not be all that quiet anywhere knowing the A-Stars. Occasionally the price attracts less than respectful guests. They are also pushed harder than any of the other resorts on property to make a profit.

Upvote 0

Chris

I have stayed at all three and I recommend the Music. It is my favorite. The Movies is wonderfully themed and the Sports has great pools. The Music is just really fun to me but hey, I'm a musician. The music always seems less crowded than the others. everyone wants to stay at the movies and the sports fills up first with ______ wee baseball players - so the music is just right.

Upvote 0
Too bad

I am sorry that you have to go by yourself, but that doesn't mean you won't have a good time.

If you want quiet, I don't know if a value resort is the way to go. You may want to try the Caribbean Beach Resort and ask for Trinidad South or Barbados. Altho during the summer will anywhere be quiet? The outdoor bar at CBR at Old Port Royale is great to hang out at in the evenings. It definitely has a tropical feel to it with the themed music, warm weather, cool drink.....

Hope you have a great time.

Upvote 0

RandeB

The quietest buildings would be those in the back I think. We stayed in Love Bug at Movies and it was pretty quiet.

The All Stars are close enough that if you are ambitious you can do a walking tour to check out the theming at the other ones.

Upvote 0

dsny1998

Hey...........ive been to the all stars for the past 6 years in a row. They are all good..depends on which theme appeals to you the most. One year my friends decided not to come, so I decided to go alone. I was 19, and I still had a decent time. I stayed at music, and it was a nice quiet getaway for me. When I wanted noise, I payed more attention to my surroundings, lol.

I have a reservation for All Star in august too. If my friends bail out on me....Im definitely gunna go on my own again. Especially because I have a cheap rate cuz Im a Canadian resident.

Richard

Upvote 0

whatwouldwaltdo

We stayed in the Country Fair building at Music and it was very quiet. You hardly knew you were in an All Stars building. It was a long hike to the buses and the food court though. Otherwise, I loved this resort. It was very well themed and colorful and upbeat. The pools were nice too. The piano pool is very quiet and relaxing.

Upvote 0

TIGGER-FAN

All of the All-Stars have good theming. It just depends on what you like Sports, Movies, or Music. If you want peace and quiet, avoid getting a room near the pool areas. The pools tend to be noisy all day and well into the night!

Upvote 0

careship

Having stayed at all 3 of them now. I have found that All-Star Music has less kids then the other 2 All-Stars if you are looking for that type of quiet. I have boys, so All-Star Sports is the hotel of choice for us. I loved the theme at Movies better then the other 2 personally. If you want quiet, I suggest not getting a preferred room which is up front and a slight more $wise. If you don't mind the walk, ask for top floor farthest back. These were the quietest ones. I always stay in preferred because I have the boys that are old enough to go to arcade and food court as long as I am nearby. I wouldn't allow them to walk any further then that alone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom