All plans, Adrs & hotel reservation wiped from mde app

nutsaboutdisneybelfast

Original Poster
I have just signed into MDE app & discovered all my plans, ADRs & hotel reservation has been wiped for 14 night vacation. Is this a glitch or have my reservations been lost. Thought it might just have been on the app, but I checked on line with my laptop & still can't find any of the details. Anyone know what's going on?
I am freaking out a little as it took me forever to set all the plans & Adrs up

Betsyboo

I have just signed into MDE app & discovered all my plans, ADRs & hotel reservation has been wiped for 14 night vacation. Is this a glitch or have my reservations been lost. Thought it might just have been on the app, but I checked on line with my laptop & still can't find any of the details. Anyone know what's going on?
I am freaking out a little as it took me forever to set all the plans & Adrs up
MDE appears to be down. I was on the phone with PhotoPass support at the time it happened. That was about an hour ago. I still can't log in.

I'm sure it will all be there when it's back up. I understand you're probably nervous. Pixie dust that it's all ok.

nutsaboutdisneybelfast

Original Poster
MDE appears to be down. I was on the phone with PhotoPass support at the time it happened. That was about an hour ago. I still can't log in.

I'm sure it will all be there when it's back up. I understand you're probably nervous. Pixie dust that it's all ok.
Thanks for letting me know so quickly. Will try it again later

Tom

Beta Return
All is well. System went down. We were in the MK and even the CMs at service center couldn't access it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom