All atractions in one day

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
i was in WDW last August and me and my cousin wanted to see how many attractions we could do in one day. we werent attempting to do all in every park but most of them. we finished epcot and AK but got to MGM and MK and realized we would rather do other things than wait online to do rides we have done earlier in the week like Indiana Jones and such.

Anyway enough about all that by the end of the night we did around 30 different attractions in one day. we also rode space mountain and ToT multiple times.

i was curious if anyone has made this attempt so we have something to shoot for on july 3rd :D

majortom1981

wow

I am going to be there july 4th week too. From what I have heard there is no way at all that you will get that many things done that week. People on these baords keep telling me that its one of the busiest weeks out of the year.

k.hunter30

July 3rd would be a very tough day to do it - with the lines being so long.

i've never even wanted to try it, but just a month ago during our last trip we were able to ride 12 different MK rides in about 5 hours - and I thought that was pretty good!:shrug:

rimousefan84

we've never actually "tried" to do do that many rides in one day. we usually get to the park early so we're able to do a bunch of fantasyland b4 the lines get outrageous. When I go to the world I like to relax and soak in the magic, running around like a madman doesnt sound very magical to me lol.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm sorry - but 30 rides in ONE day in AUGUST and take time to Park Hop :hammer: I was there during August 1st to 22nd and I believe that it was waaaay too busy to get anything over half that total

daverube

The wife and I did all of MK rides (at least 2x on PoTC, Splash, Space and BTM) sans Aladdin and the Speedway, but including the Tiki Room and Tom Sawyer Island, plus SSE, Maelstrom and Test Track all in one day. We didn't intend on doing that much (at least not the Epcot part), but it was last November and there were NO LINES ANYWHERE. It was killer on the feet, but lots and lots and lots of fun...

As for riding all the rides in ALL of the parks, I doubt it can be done due to the amount of time you lose traveling between the parks....buy maybe with the perfect weather conditions, empty parks, a pocketful of pixie dust and a good attitude, anything at the World is possible....

my 2 cents...

dave

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
well everyone is saying how busy 4th of july week will be but maybe it will die down just a little (obviously not a lot with it being the summer) but ill be there until the 10th. see ya there major lol

hankhill

Impressive

I had to go to a convention at dolphin and Swan a few years back and actually managed to do all E tickets in all parks in one day. (or at least all those we would consider e tickets) Fun but exhausting.

Billy6

I have done all the top rides in all 4 parks in one day, but never everysingle attraction. Maybe this could happen during a really slow time of year, but as some said, you have to take time to stand in the queue, park hop, etc....and when nature calls, you gotta make time for that as well...

:lol:

lentesta

Premium Member
The record we recognize is 48 Magic Kingdom attractions in 11 hours, 18 minutes. Incidentally, that was set July 5, 2006 by a father/son team. "Attractions" include both parades (if shown), fireworks, live performances and every open ride (of course), plus a couple of character greetings and photo ops. It also included games in the arcades, the Junior Jungle Boats, etc. We used some sophisticated computer software to determine the order in which we should ride the rides to minimize wait times.

With a little physical training, I think it's straightforward for anyone to do a complete tour of the park in less than 12 hours - several people have done it.

My guess is that it's possible to see every open attraction in the Magic Kingdom in around 11 hours. I would be surprised if it's possible to see all of Epcot in one day simply because some of the presentations (e.g., Universe of Energy) are so long. It's probably easy enough for the Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Len

bgraham34

I have never tried this and probably wont do it. I did 7 attractions at MK in 75 mins including Splash Mountain. After that we got hungry.

GymLeaderPhil

Most of the time when I'm with a group of locals who are here for just a day we do a "Best-Of" trip and hit all of the parks. My friend was going into the airforce so she wanted to see her favorite park, the Studios, as well as the other parks. So on May 24th, the Thursday before Memorial Day, we hit MGM, AK, MK, and Epcot, using Epcot's EMH Evening too. From 7:30am breakfast at Kona Cafe to park close at Midnight we managed to do:

Kona Cafe Breakfast
Rockin' Roller Coaster (x2)
Tower of Terror (x2)
Beauty and the Beast
The Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Sci-Fi Dine In Lunch
MuppetVision 3D
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Finding Nemo: The Musical
Expedition: Everest
Dinosaur
Mickey's Philharmagic
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Soarin'
Sunshine Seasons Dinner
Mission: Space
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

...and if you count walking past Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade and SpectroMagic - we saw those too. :lol:

It's not impossible to do all four parks, but it is quite a work out.

Fun2BFree

Not Disney, but in January '05, we managed to do EVERY single ride at both Universal parks in a day. Took a lot of walking and queueing, and we didn't use the front-line pass (though UE was there then). We're doing two days at Uni this time, so we can take it easier.

WDWFigment

The record we recognize is 48 Magic Kingdom attractions in 11 hours, 18 minutes. Incidentally, that was set July 5, 2006 by a father/son team. "Attractions" include both parades (if shown), fireworks, live performances and every open ride (of course), plus a couple of character greetings and photo ops. It also included games in the arcades, the Junior Jungle Boats, etc. We used some sophisticated computer software to determine the order in which we should ride the rides to minimize wait times.

With a little physical training, I think it's straightforward for anyone to do a complete tour of the park in less than 12 hours - several people have done it.

My guess is that it's possible to see every open attraction in the Magic Kingdom in around 11 hours. I would be surprised if it's possible to see all of Epcot in one day simply because some of the presentations (e.g., Universe of Energy) are so long. It's probably easy enough for the Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Len

Are there any requirements to be considered for this record (like no EMH, no comp. fast passes?) Last August, on several occasions my party was in MK and probably hit over 50 attractions in one day (including Space Mountain 11 times one day) thanks to comp. fast passes, regular fast passes, and evening EMH. Forty-eight really doesn't seem high enough of a number to be the record.

PurpleDragon

A number of years ago my family and I were coming back from a beach vacation in south FLA and we decided to spend a day in WDW to split up the drive home. We had 1-2 days left on our parkhopper passes from a previous WDW vacation, so we used those for our 1-day excursion. In 1 day we were going to hit as many of our favorite attractions as we could, so we sat down the night before and planned out our route and in which order we would hit each park. We started at the crack of dawn at the park having the EMH that morning, and went non-stop till the last park closed that night.

I don't remember which rides we hit, but I know we did at least 4-5 attractions per park or so. We were so utterly exhausted by the end of the day we could barely make it back to our room. We all felt like we had run a marathon and we all passed out immediately when we hit the bed. Needless to say most of us slept the whole way home the next day.

It was fun but I will never ever do it again, especially nowadays since my wife and I do WDW at a very slow relaxed pace (including naps after lunch ;) ) But my family always has fun retelling the story of our "Disney in a day" trip.

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
it was deffinitely the best day i ever had in disney. i noticed on the website to be 48 but that was just the magic kingdom. its fun to plan it out and see how much you can get done

lilclerk

:eek: You guys are good!

I was impressed with us when we started our day in
MGM: Muppets; Lights, Motors, Action; lunch at Sci-Fi; Great Movie Ride;
took the boat to Epcot: Wandered the WS; FP'd Soarin and rode Test Track;
Monorail'd to MK: rode the "triple mountain whammy" (don't hate me) Space x1, Splash x4, BTMRR x3; Philharmagic; ended with Wishes.

I was exhausted and we didn't even attempt to do AK.

Champion

Call it 50 attractions between the 4 parks. Say that each one, between riding, getting to it, standing in line, etc takes no less than 15 minutes. Taking into account a lot of shows are longer, some rides will take shorter, call it 15 to make it even. 750 minutes right there. Thats 12 hours, 30 minutes. So if the first park opens at 8, thats 8:30pm when you're done. Add in a minimum of an hour travel time between the parks total, and you're at 9:30.

So you would need a day where it isn't busy at all, and barely any wait times at all to pull it off.

Thats only hitting 50 attractions. There are many more than 50 total in the four parks.

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
Call it 50 attractions between the 4 parks. Say that each one, between riding, getting to it, standing in line, etc takes no less than 15 minutes. Taking into account a lot of shows are longer, some rides will take shorter, call it 15 to make it even. 750 minutes right there. Thats 12 hours, 30 minutes. So if the first park opens at 8, thats 8:30pm when you're done. Add in a minimum of an hour travel time between the parks total, and you're at 9:30.

So you would need a day where it isn't busy at all, and barely any wait times at all to pull it off.

Thats only hitting 50 attractions. There are many more than 50 total in the four parks.

I agree, its definately impossible to hit all in one day. im curious how many any1 has done.. but im going to go for as many as possible in a few weeks.. we didnt plan it out at all we jus winged it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom