Akershus for breakfast or dinner?

imacrunchymama

Original Poster
My husband and I ate there many years ago for dinner and I enjoyed it, he was a little iffy. This time we are going with 3 kids (11, 4, 18m) and I would like to try a character dining where my littlest can ''meet'' a princess without spending $$$. I know I know she is isnt even two but its more for me than for her :lol: Anyways I have a reservation at 1900 Park Fare for a dinner but I have read some poor reviews. So I am looking at Askershus and I cant decide. Is the breakfast pretty standard? Does the dinner buffet have some American items for my boring husband and picky boys? Is there a better time to see the princesses (breakfast or dinner)?

zurgandfriend

Breakfast is famly style with your basic eggs sausage, juice, etc.

The dinner menu has a pork chop, beef tips, mahi mahi, and salmon on the menu along with some other things.

Just my perference but I would go for dinner, I like the world showcase when it is up and "running" and there is not much to see before 11 am. Unlike having breakfast at the Crystal Palace in the MK where you get Main street USA to yourself.

Enjoy!

JillC LI

Our family of 4 ALL did NOT like the food at the Akershus dinner (some of us are picky eaters and some adventurous). However, we loved the multiple princess experience. If I had it to do again, I'd choose breakfast which I understand is more standard fare. We ate breakfast at 1900 Park Fare last year and also loved the character interaction with Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and Alice. The food there was fine (and the strawberry soup was amazing!).

MT Disney Fan

Bfast for sure! :)

We finshed up our meal but our son wanted more bacon so we asked for a little more.

They brought out a huge place heaped with Bacon. I said "we'll never eat all that!"...

...we did. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom