Airport Transfer with Booster Seats?

ElleJay1119

Original Poster
We have booked a trip for December 2019. We're staying at the Contemporary. I don't want to mess with this reservation since prices have gone up since I booked. We decided we want to try to get tickets to the Christmas party that will presumably be on Sunday. Not wanting to do this on the day of travel with two kids who will be 5 and 7, we decided we want to add a night at Disney Springs that Saturday before we were originally scheduled to arrive, preferably at one of the Hilton hotels since my husband has Hilton points. What is the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? I looked and don't think DME or Minnie Vans are available to these hotels, even though they are shown on Disney's website. Does anyone have any experience with a shuttle that also has booster seats for the kids? Thanks in advance!

Can't figure out how to delete - so editing to add that it looks like Minnie Vans do service the Disney Springs Hilton resorts, so we'll just do that. Sorry for the post!

Last edited:

correcaminos

We used Tiffany Town Car when we needed a car seat or booster in the past. Worked very well for us and they aren't badly priced for what they offer.

Personally I'd pick that over Minnie Vans due to the cost even if they do go to non-Disney resorts.

DreamBig27

We have booked a trip for December 2019. We're staying at the Contemporary. I don't want to mess with this reservation since prices have gone up since I booked. We decided we want to try to get tickets to the Christmas party that will presumably be on Sunday. Not wanting to do this on the day of travel with two kids who will be 5 and 7, we decided we want to add a night at Disney Springs that Saturday before we were originally scheduled to arrive, preferably at one of the Hilton hotels since my husband has Hilton points. What is the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? I looked and don't think DME or Minnie Vans are available to these hotels, even though they are shown on Disney's website. Does anyone have any experience with a shuttle that also has booster seats for the kids? Thanks in advance!

Can't figure out how to delete - so editing to add that it looks like Minnie Vans do service the Disney Springs Hilton resorts, so we'll just do that. Sorry for the post!

I saw your edit, but I just wanted to put this out there. I feel safer with my kiddo in a car seat on the plane, so I'm getting this thing that's like a cart for a car seat. It's a little pricey, about $60 on Amazon I think, but you just strap the seat to it. The kiddo can even sit in it and ride while you're wheeling it around the airport.

buseegal

I saw your edit, but I just wanted to put this out there. I feel safer with my kiddo in a car seat on the plane, so I'm getting this thing that's like a cart for a car seat. It's a little pricey, about $60 on Amazon I think, but you just strap the seat to it. The kiddo can even sit in it and ride while you're wheeling it around the airport.
at ages 5 and 7 the kids are most likely in boosters not carseats. carseats can be used on planes but booster that use the car's lap and shoulder belts are not allowed on planes because of no shoulder belt. the cart would not be safe for child in booster to ride in that there is no belts to keep child from falling out

correcaminos

at ages 5 and 7 the kids are most likely in boosters not carseats. carseats can be used on planes but booster that use the car's lap and shoulder belts are not allowed on planes because of no shoulder belt. the cart would not be safe for child in booster to ride in that there is no belts to keep child from falling out
Unless the child is small, yes, they would be in boosters. Technically in FL 6 and over do not even require them. On planes you do have to store a booster away.

There is a CARES harness for kids between 22 and 44 pounds and up to 40 inches tall for those who want extra safety while flying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom