Aimee's May 3, 2004 trip report

The parks were so dead today!! Jonnie and Josh picked me up around 12:30 and we headed over to the Studios. We pretty much walked right on RnRC and ToT! The wait for ToT was a little longer. But was maybe like 15 minutes or so. After the Studios we went to Property Control and met up w/Kenan then went to the MK. We rode Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, TTA, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, CBJ, PoTC, the railroad, Buzz, Magic Carpets & PhilharMagic. Did I miss any? I had such a great time! And Erika, we tried to get a picture of a mullet for you....but Jonnie's shoulder got in the way! :lol: Then a CM took our picture which turned out pretty good. Jonnie should post it soon. hehe. I had a lot of fun and the guys are the koolest. I can't wait to go hang out in the parks again w/you guys!

surfsupdon

Sounds like you guys had a super good time. The pics came out great! I wanna come down and play in the parks too.....

have to wait for christmas time:xmas:

Kenan

Originally posted by aim
The parks were so dead today!! Jonnie and Josh picked me up around 12:30 and we headed over to the Studios. We pretty much walked right on RnRC and ToT! The wait for ToT was a little longer. But was maybe like 15 minutes or so. After the Studios we went to Property Control and met up w/Kenan then went to the MK. We rode Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, TTA, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, CBJ, PoTC, the railroad, Buzz, Magic Carpets & PhilharMagic. Did I miss any? I had such a great time! And Erika, we tried to get a picture of a mullet for you....but Jonnie's shoulder got in the way! :lol: Then a CM took our picture which turned out pretty good. Jonnie should post it soon. hehe. I had a lot of fun and the guys are the koolest. I can't wait to go hang out in the parks again w/you guys!

It was a very fun time I had. The picture also came out very good, as did the other ones I presume. We were a trip, haha. Me with my never ending New York (Yawk) accent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom