Aimee's Easter Trip Report

Well, let's see....I slept till like noon! YAY! Then went to lunch w/two of my roommates. And then my roommate & I met up w/Brian (not Freak) at Vista and we went to Epcot because he had a craving for Mission: Space. hahah. After Epcot we went to MK where we met up w/Jonnie. We went on so many rides because the FP. :lol: It was raining and storming so.....I bought a poncho!! Not just any poncho, a child size poncho!! hahaha. Jonnie got a picture, so he'll need to post it. We stayed at MK until closing. Then had to say our goodbyes :cry: Well we said bye to Brian. Jonnie dropped my roommate off & then we went to Wal-Mart until 1am. fun fun. This wasn't much of a report. But we had tons of fun anyway!! I'll try to get pictures up soon!

MicBat

Hooray for pictures!!!

Here's Chelsea, Aimee in the poncho, and Brian...
1163Chelsea_Aimee_and_Brian.jpg

Here we are on the carousel! Why do I look so damn happy?! I dont know!
1163Brian_Jonnie_Aimee_and_Chelsea.jpg

This one's for Darrel! Aimee and I on IASW!! :sohappy:
1163Aimee_and_Jonnie_-_IASW.jpg

aim

Original Poster
We are such dorks!!! :lol: How'd I get Easter Sunday off? Good question! i have weekends off for some reason! Today and tomorrow! w00t.

kal1484

awwwe, cute pics! :)

There was someone in the park yesterday, that looked like you Aimee, I wasn't sure if it was or wasn't you. I kinda just gave them a funky look, and then realized she was tall...and well,...heheheh.

Irrawaddy Erik

GREAT PICS AIM.....

oh you were right with what you told me last night :animwink: :lookaroun

Now I really cannot wait to get there. 29 days to go!

MicBat

Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
GREAT PICS AIM.....

oh you were right with what you told me last night :animwink: :lookaroun

Now I really cannot wait to get there. 29 days to go!
And what am I?!?! ;) :lol:

Cant wait until you get here Erik! Good times will be had!

guwag

Originally posted by aim
Well, let's see....I slept till like noon! YAY! Then went to lunch w/two of my roommates. And then my roommate & I met up w/Brian (not Freak) at Vista and we went to Epcot because he had a craving for Mission: Space. hahah. After Epcot we went to MK where we met up w/Jonnie. We went on so many rides because the FP. :lol: It was raining and storming so.....I bought a poncho!! Not just any poncho, a child size poncho!! hahaha. Jonnie got a picture, so he'll need to post it. We stayed at MK until closing. Then had to say our goodbyes :cry: Well we said bye to Brian. Jonnie dropped my roommate off & then we went to Wal-Mart until 1am. fun fun. This wasn't much of a report. But we had tons of fun anyway!! I'll try to get pictures up soon!

:cry: I so wish I could have come this May to see you all, bloody exms stopped me from doing it though :cry:

Looks like you're having a wonderful time, wish I was there! :)

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by MicBat
And what am I?!?! ;) :lol:

Cant wait until you get here Erik! Good times will be had!
SORRY JONNIE

Totally didnt mean to shut you out (looks like you had fun too)

haha I'm actually heading up to BR tonight for some things but I'm soooo ready to head down to FL.

TURKEY

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
wow you guys are great whose working next weekend ? I will be at epcot on saturday the 24th

I'm off on Saturday. Actually may head to Epcot at some point during the day.

Depends on how I'm feeling after the 15 hr. day on Friday.

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I'm off on Saturday. Actually may head to Epcot at some point during the day.

Depends on how I'm feeling after the 15 hr. day on Friday.
well if you decide to come just let me know before friday night ( I am leaving at 6 pm to come up there :animwink: :lol: )

aim

Original Poster
OMG ERIK!!! LMAO! I just got your email!! :lol: I told you! hahahaha. I so can't wait for you to get here!!!!! Did you get my number in the IM last night? If not, let me know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom