After 2 days here.....

ChrissyBethS

Original Poster
#1 I'm melting. OMG it's so hot. Enough about that.

#2 we had FP+ for meet and greet with Ariel and then Rapunzel and Cinderella. I forget what wait was at Ariel (I was overwhelmed with park, just got here). SHE WAS AMAZING! About a 40 minute standby for R/C at 11in the morning, glad we had our FP+.

#3 Day 2 was in HS yesterday. LOVED Toy Story Mania and glad we had FP+. My 5 year old wanted to go again but no way with 75 min stand by.

#4 I have not been alert enough (too hot/tired when leaving.......where do we get the bus?) to remember to get FP #4 before we leave park. We only really want to try to see night show after dinner. Those seem all gone by the time I figure anything out.

Those are my thoughts as my family needs to wake up soon. We are at MK all day! Very Belle heavy today - and that's what it's all about <3

Mawg

#1 I'm melting. OMG it's so hot. Enough about that.

#2 we had FP+ for meet and greet with Ariel and then Rapunzel and Cinderella. I forget what wait was at Ariel (I was overwhelmed with park, just got here). SHE WAS AMAZING! About a 40 minute standby for R/C at 11in the morning, glad we had our FP+.

#3 Day 2 was in HS yesterday. LOVED Toy Story Mania and glad we had FP+. My 5 year old wanted to go again but no way with 75 min stand by.

#4 I have not been alert enough (too hot/tired when leaving.......where do we get the bus?) to remember to get FP #4 before we leave park. We only really want to try to see night show after dinner. Those seem all gone by the time I figure anything out.

Those are my thoughts as my family needs to wake up soon. We are at MK all day! Very Belle heavy today - and that's what it's all about <3

You asked about MM+ in another thread. Story Time with Belle is a great place to get more photos. When we went there was a photographer in the Queue just following us through taking pictures and then you get all of the pictures in the show added (make sure to pick up a special photo card at the end, maybe they do it differently now with the bands). Have you 5 year old stand near the front when picking the cast for the show so hopefully they get a good part in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom