Advice please

firecatgirl

Original Poster
We have the regular dining plan with 1 TS 1 QS and 1 snack per day. We made the following reservations, I may drop some but I was wondering in your experience which ones would you pay out of pocket for?
Day 1 T-Rex
Day 2 Cindrella's Roayl Table Breakfast (2TS) / Mamma Melrose Fantasmic Dinner
Day 3 Chef Mickey's Breakfast /Planet Hollywood or Whispering Canyon Dinner
Day 4 Coral Reef lunch
Day 5 Rainforest Cafe
Day 6 Whispering Canyon (Breakfast or Lunch) Spirit of Aloha (already prepaid for Catagory 1)
Day 7 Ohana Breakfast / Sci Fi late lunch
Thank you guys :)

firecatgirl

Original Poster
Sci Fi is less expensive. PH is less expensive. The rest are pretty high. If I had to drop one it would be Rainforest or T Rex. Kind of the same experience just one has prehistoric animals... :) Have a great time... Great list!

Rainforest and T=Rex are owned by the same parent company and are similar (sort of) as far as atmosphere...I would drop Rainforest.

I thought the same thing, but we fly in before we are going to the resort and the kids wanted to go to Trex. DH wanted to go to RFC for his bday so not sure i can drop either one.
I just got my Mickey Mail today and there's a voucher for Planet hollywood so I'll def pay OOP for that one :)
So maybe Trex, RFC and WC will be the other 3 I pay OOP for ...hmmm

Thanks

swissamy

If you are considering TRex and RFC< I would recommending purchasing the Landrys Card (used to be safari club) it will get you discounts at both restaurants, I would check and buy on;line so you have the discount coupon in advance!

Longs

We were there in Feb. had same dinning plan. when I made our reservations was told TRex is not covered by plan, maybe it changed.

firecatgirl

Original Poster
If you are considering TRex and RFC< I would recommending purchasing the Landrys Card (used to be safari club) it will get you discounts at both restaurants, I would check and buy on;line so you have the discount coupon in advance!

We were there in Feb. had same dinning plan. when I made our reservations was told TRex is not covered by plan, maybe it changed.

It wasn't ? That's odd.:confused:

hmmm it says both are for me:confused:

Longs

Made our reservations in Nov. so that must be it. was also told at that time that Le Cellier was changing to 2TS for all meals Jan 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom