Advice for Nov Trip please

Hello
My fiance and myself are planning a trip to WDW this Nov. The only time we can go looks like a busy weekend,.. 11/12 - 11/19. Super soap weekend, end of Food and Wine Festival, Jersey Week, and it's Veterans day weekend.

Anyone have any idea on how crowded this conglameration of events will make the parks? At least for the weekend?

Thanks

Sharon L

My family and I were there during the week of Veteran's Day last year and it really wasn't bad. On Veteran's Day itself, we went to MK in the morning and Epcot in the evening, and it didn't really seem that crowded. I don't recall any problem with lines for attractions.

We left on the day that Super Soap weekend started, but I think if you just avoid the Studios during the weekend, you should be okay.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I've been there twice during that time of year and the crowds really aren't that bad. I took my mom last November (she hadn't been in 28 years!!) and we were able to ride all the rides, see most of the shows and eat wonderful meals with time to spare! We basically just used Fastpass on any rides that were crowded and then went and rode rides that were less crowded while we waited. Also, if you get to Fantasyland right as MK opens...you'll probably be able to ride all the rides by lunchtime! Those Fantasyland lines can really get long, but we didn't wait for more than 10 minutes in any line that morning!

Have fun! :wave:
-Linda

Upvote 0

M. Racer

We were there on Super Soap weekend 2 years ago. We actually went for the F&W Festival and didn't know about "Super Soap" until we arrived at MGM(Learned a valuable lesson-always check the schedule of events.) Epcot crowds were manageable-not as bad as we thought they might be. MGM on Sunday was a disaster-bumper to bumper traffic-crazed soap opera fans everywhere. I'd stay away from MGM on Sunday based on that experience. :eek:

Upvote 0

AHoyt

My husband and I stayed at the Beach Club from 11/14- 11/19 in 2004 and it was the least crowds we have ever seen (0 minute wait for Mission Space!) even with the last weekend of the Food and Wine festival.

Upvote 0

SorcererMickey

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks,.. I'll just stay away from the Studios that weekend then,... Epcot seems to be able to eat a lot of people.. Of course no MK on the weekend either..

Thanks again

Karl

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom