Adventurers Club

Seano846

We are going to the Adventureers club for the first this trip, is it good or just a waste of time? Also, do they serve food and how much time should I allocate to spend there?

Attachments

• mickey bust out.gif
    mickey bust out.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 210

scottjanwilson

well let me say this about the Adventurers Club....we went in to see what was going on in there about 8 or 9 pm and found ourselves closing it down!!! It is a great place to go. the skits are a little cheesy but hilarious to watch and participate in......I wont give too much away but the place is like a fun house..be careful...you never know who will walk out from behind a fake bookcase!!......I dont think there was any food served there last time I was there but they have a bar....<just ask the bartender to work his magic on the person sitting next to you...and see what happens>......!!!

Kungaloosh!!!!

Upvote 0

Tink

The Adventurers' Club is really fun especially if you're not in the mood to dance but still want to have a good time. I love it! Everytime we go to Disney World, I have to go a couple of times.

They don't serve food, as far as I know. I didn't think the drinks were very very expensive. Have a couple of drinks and wander around. The entertainment is a lot of fun if you surrender yourself to it. Cheesy? Yes. Different and fun? Absolutely.

We're going down mid-August and I am looking forward to our Adventurers' Club soiree.

Kongaloosh!

Upvote 0

mightyduck

I love the Adventurers Club--very silly, and I always enjoy it (even when I go by myself). But check out what's going on at the other clubs--the Comedy warehouse is hit-or-miss, in my experience, and the last visit the cast made so many blunders it was a riot! Life is too short to hang out in clubs that don't interest you...plan on spending about 45 minutes to an hour so you can see the library show, and I would stop back later if I'd had my fill of the other places.

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Last time down we spent about 2-3 hours there. It is IMO the best club on the Island. Make sure you see the mask room and don't forget to learn the Adventurers Club song:

Marching along we're Adventurers
Singing the song of Adventurers
Up and down
North, south, east or west
The adventurers life is best

KONGALOOSH!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom