Adventurers Club Artifacts

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Every time I've gone to the Adventurers club I've always wondered how Babylonia, Colonel, Fingers, Arnie & Claude can interact with the guests..

I've looked quite a few times to see if there's a small camera to see the guests but I'm not sure...anyone know?

Rob562

There are a number of hidden cameras around the Club.
The ones in the Library that "Fingers" and tech people use are the most obvious, as they're just the little-hanging-black-ball type on either side of the stage.

I was able to spot one above Babylonia, and one in the Mask Room up in the folds of the fabric ceiling, opposite Arnie & Claude. (That one was actually very easy to spot)

Also, from one spot near the doorway to the Treasure Room, you could faintly see the glow of the Colonel's monitors through the black curtain behind him (which means that it's very likely that the "Colonel" could at least partially see out through the curtain at the brightly-lit Salon).

I'll try to take another look for them when I'm in there in September. :) (I just hope it doesn't turn out to be my LAST look...)

-Rob

CaptainMichael

I'll try to take another look for them when I'm in there in September. :) (I just hope it doesn't turn out to be my LAST look...)

-Rob

Me too. You know, I never looked for cameras, I was always looking for other ways...:brick: I would love to take a backstage tour. The whole operation fascinates me.

sakraft1

Nope. I'm actually attending a private function there the night *after* Con-galoosh has their event in the AC. :)

-Rob

I thought con-galoosh was the final event, I wonder how many more are booked. Can you divulge any info about the event taking place the night after ConGaloosh?

Rob562

I thought con-galoosh was the final event, I wonder how many more are booked. Can you divulge any info about the event taking place the night after ConGaloosh?

No, there was one more private event booked the night after Congaloosh's event in the AC (and was the reason why Congaloosh had to have theirs on Friday and not Saturday). I just posted about it in the "Save the Adventurers Club" thread in the News & Rumors forum, with a couple photos. (Or maybe it's in the General Discussion forum). Long story short, it was a friend's wedding reception. One that I'm sure will be very hard to top if I ever get married. ;)

But as far as I (and the cast and staff we spoke to at the AC that night) know, our event on Saturday was the very last one ever in there. From what I heard, WDI and the Archives will have a few weeks to get into the Club to bring out anything they want. After that....who knows.

-Rob

DavidS1234

Every time I've gone to the Adventurers club I've always wondered how Babylonia, Colonel, Fingers, Arnie & Claude can interact with the guests..

I've looked quite a few times to see if there's a small camera to see the guests but I'm not sure...anyone know?

I had the privilege to work there during that time, and I had access/keys to every part of the park. There was a hallway that ran behind the walls on the ground floor, in the hall where the bathrooms/fake phones were. That hallway ended at some stairs that went up into a small dark room that housed the controls for Babylonia. A CM sat in there and controlled everything while viewing the audience from behind Babylonia's face. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom