Advantages of a SUMMER Trip to WDW

GenerationX

While there is certainly no lack of heat or humidity on a summer trip to WDW, there are advantages to going to WDW during the summer months. I thought I'd create a thread to enumerate the "pros" of a summer visit to the world.

1. The parks open early and close late. This provides flexibility in touring.

2. There are fewer rehabs in the summer. While the line for the attraction you really want to see may be long, at least it will likely be open.

3. You only have to pack shorts and t-shirts. Even on E-ride nights, you don't need long sleeves or pants.

What other advantages have you seen in your summer trips to WDW?

1. Almost forces you to walk slowly, and therefore you see details that you miss running from attraction to attraction.

2. More incentive to go early in the day - it's cooler and the lines are shorter.

3. Afternoon breaks at the hotel somehow are even more refreshing.

Upvote 0

WDW1971

Originally posted by GenerationX
While there is certainly no lack of heat or humidity on a summer trip to WDW, there are advantages to going to WDW during the summer months. I thought I'd create a thread to enumerate the "pros" of a summer visit to the world.

1. The parks open early and close late. This provides flexibility in touring.

2. There are fewer rehabs in the summer. While the line for the attraction you really want to see may be long, at least it will likely be open.

3. You only have to pack shorts and t-shirts. Even on E-ride nights, you don't need long sleeves or pants.

What other advantages have you seen in your summer trips to WDW?

We went in early December last year...we loved it. The weather was nice and crowd was light. We wore nothing but shorts and t-shirts. We didn't need the long park hours because we got more done in the time we had.

I don't remember if there were any rehabs going...but I think there may have been one or two.

I'm sure we'll go in summer again, but the December trip was very nice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom