ADR's without linking park tickets

Nathanael Bareham

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

Me and my girlfriend are taking our first trip to WDW in April 2016 and cannot wait!

We have booked a package holiday through Thompson who have booked our park tickets through a third party company called Attraction World. I have managed to link our hotel reservation to My Disney Experience but not our park tickets as we can only get our park ticket reference number 62 days before we leave.

My question is, will we be able to book ADR's on the 180 day mark without our park tickets linked to My Disney Experience?

Thanks in advance for any help, it is much appreciated.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes. ADRs are not dependent on tickets. Anyone can book 180 days out. Your resort booking reference gets you the 180+10 booking window for ADRs [you can book up to 10 days' ADRs when you're 180 days from Check-In]

The tickets come into play for FP+ bookings at 60 days out, so you'll have your ticket info just in time.

Nathanael Bareham

Original Poster
Oh that's amazing news, such a relief. Thank you so much for your reply, I cant wait to start booking up our ADR's.

So just to confirm, are you saying I can book ADR's 190 days out from the check in date with our resort booking ref?

Thanks again!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Oh that's amazing news, such a relief. Thank you so much for your reply, I cant wait to start booking up our ADR's.

So just to confirm, are you saying I can book ADR's 190 days out from the check in date with our resort booking ref?

Thanks again!
Not quite. When you reach 180 days from check-in you can then book up to ten days all at once. If your reservation is for five nights you'll be able to book six days of ADRs, etc...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom