ADR's online, a bit nervous...

thetodd

Original Poster
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I am new to this forum so forgive me for repeating. That said, we are set to make our ADR's on July 26th., I am all about using my laptop for everything, really everything, but the idea of ADR's on a brand new system makes me a bit nervous, the last thing I need is to get to Disney and have no reservations due to a glitch. I guess the same could happen with ADR's through a CM, but I've been making them that way for years. I love the convenience of online but being so new I'm unsure, if it was in use for at least a year I'd be more confident. :shrug:

lilclerk

Just make sure you jot down your confirmation numbers somewhere so you have something to reference. You can always call to confirm them later too.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I used it a few weeks ago, and while it's certainly a first generation system it seems to work just fine.

As advised above, I would print a copy of each reservation as you complete it so if anything gets messed up when you get to the end, you'll have the details to go back to.

disneygirl1

Don't worry about it! I used the system a few weeks ago (literally the week after it was released) and I had no problems. I would suggest that you log on to the site and get familiar with it, that way you have no issues navigating the system on your 90 day mark. Good Luck!

harveyt0206

I made all of my ressies online on June 25th for a trip at the end of September. I had no problems at all and was able to secure reservations for every restaurant we wanted. Now, I can't speak to whether or not those reservations will hold up once I get there, but I did make copies of all my confirmation numbers, etc... and they sent me confirmation emails after each reservation was made. I was really pleased with it though. I liked being able to play around with restaurants and times myself without having to wait for a CM to do it for me.

marypoppins68

I made reservations for Le Cellier the first day the system came out. I printed out the confirmation letter they sent me. Yesterday we went to Le Cellier to eat and had no problem at all. I was in the system and within a few minutes we were seated and eating. It worked perfectly. As everyone else has said, just make sure to print out your confirmation page and bring it with you just in case. I had mine with me but didn't need it.

DisneysRedHead

Good question! I myself wondered the samething but I am glad people haven't had trouble with it.

I haven't messed with it yet, but I am wondering, can I also make reservation for dinner shows like Hoop Dee Doo online? Or will I still need to call that in? I have until August 10, so I'm not too worried about it but it would be nice to know in advance!

jennkemp22

I used the system @ my 90 day mark for the 1st day of our trip. I had to call to make the rest of my reservations for our trip because they were not available online. The system will not allow you to make ressies for your entire trip if you are a resort guest like you can when you call. You would have to wait one day, make the next ressie, etc. My only complaint! the one day I used it, it was great.

metalaero

I used it on June 22nd for my trip end of sept and had no problem whatsoever. I loved using it and was able to make 6 of the 7 I wanted. I couldn't make one for raglan road as the option wasnt on the site, so I just called at 7 for that one. I recieved a confirmation email, only a minute or so after I made the reservations. I found it to be easy and simple though some work on it should still be done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom