ADRS at 180 day mark Ipad or Laptop better? What time?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I read its better to use computer than the app....however when I use my old laptop with windows 7, it is rather pathetically slow and have to enter each restaurant to see the times, when I use MDE on my ipad it shows all restaurants in MK and all times available...so what do YOU find best format for making adrs at the 180 mark early in the morning??? THANKS:happy::happy::happy: Also is it true you can begin around 5:45AM?:angelic:

nickys

Premium Member
I read its better to use computer than the app....however when I use my old laptop with windows 7, it is rather pathetically slow and have to enter each restaurant to see the times, when I use MDE on my ipad it shows all restaurants in MK and all times available...so what do YOU find best format for making adrs at the 180 mark early in the morning??? THANKS:happy::happy::happy: Also is it true you can begin around 5:45AM?:angelic:

6am Eastern online, 7am by phone.

I always use my iPad these days but via the actual site, not the app. I find the app confusing lol! Probably because I don’t use many apps on my phone so I prefer to open the website the old fashioned way....

oliviosis

I actually had issues with the website when I did mine for our last trip so I picked up my phone and had everything booked quickly. I feel like the app runs much better than their website which seems to clock FOREVER!

StarWarsGirl

6 am, as others have said, EST.

I run a laptop with Chrome on Disney sites and usually have no issues. iPad...I think it depends on the device and how old it is. If you've got an older, slower iPad, go for the laptop. If your iPad is newer, you're probably okay using it. I personally prefer something with a mouse and keyboard, but that's me.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ended up on the puter but it was snail like....the ipad froze up, but it is an older small one....seems to me last time I did it over a year before it allowed me to do first day then automatically moved to next day of my trip, but this year it kept reverting to TODAY...and then I had to scroll through months.....good thing it is rather the slowest time of the year and I was able to get everything I wanted! I finally snagged a CRT dinner and could not get first night but later in trip, so I took advice of peeps here and went for my most desired ADRS first then filled in the blanks with second choices. :happy::happy::happy: Many thanks to all the helpful friends and advice here!!!
tink018a.jpg

Last edited:

ninjaprincesst

I would use the laptop, I have always found the ipad to be not as effective, of course I tend to have laptop, desktop, phone ipad, kindle, literally all means up so that the first hint of a problem I have another media device ready to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom