ADR Reservations

Thunder Fan

I'm planning a trip in April but have not been able to make dining reservation at any of the places (they are only taking through March). Does anyone have an idea when April will be available?

Philo

Unless anythings changed with the new system, you are able to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. If you are staying on-site then you can make reservations upto 180 days in advance of your arrival date, not the date of the reservation.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Unless anythings changed with the new system, you are able to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. If you are staying on-site then you can make reservations upto 180 days in advance of your arrival date, not the date of the reservation.

Disney is currently upgrading their dining reservation system so the window for making reservations has been reduced from the days. At present you can only book 180 days for CRT, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's. Everything else can only be booked through March.

My suggestion would be to just keep watching the boards. JP will post any new updates to the reservations window.

Upvote 0

Mystic

I've got a trip booked for May 31 - June 6 so am curious about when the window will open up to 180 days too. Especially since my 180 day mark is actually the day I'll be flying to Disney in December.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Disney is currently upgrading their dining reservation system so the window for making reservations has been reduced from the days. At present you can only book 180 days for CRT, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's. Everything else can only be booked through March.

My suggestion would be to just keep watching the boards. JP will post any new updates to the reservations window.

Yup this is correct. I just asked this the other day. We're going in May also and we ended up calling yesterday to confirm this info and it's 100 percent correct,
you're good to go with Chef Mickey's and V&A's everything else has to wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom