ADR Question

theedge77

Original Poster
Hey all,

I had a quick question and wanted to see if any of you had any experience with this:

Six of us in my family decided to go to WDW in September during the free dining plan. I made ADR's for our trip in May for the six of us... but I have recently found out that one other person would like to go with us, so there will now be seven in our party.

Do I need to reschedule all my ADR's to reflect this new number? Or will the restaurants accept us if we just show up with an extra person during our trip? Just wondering.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Josh

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I think you'd better call. But changes are going to be difficult. ADRs are booked based on table size, usually in even-numbered sets of seats, adding one to a table for six will likely require a table for eight, and since almost every available ADR has been booked because of free dining, you'll be lucky to squeeze them in.

Are they staying separately? Adding one person to a room may also change the eligibility for free dining for the whole room... But I'm not sure how that works.

Mickey&Minnie

I agree with MontyMon, you should call.
And I may be wrong but that person is going to mess up your free dining promo. Don't quote me on that though, just a guess because the promotion has ended. If nothing else call to let them know that you want to add a person.

theedge77

Original Poster
Thanks for your help!

Just so you guys know for future reference. I called in today and as long as there are open spots in your reserved room... you can add a person to the free dining plan... even after the promo.

We had an opening in one of our rooms... so he will slot right in. All he has to do is pay for ticketing and an extra $10.00 a night.

Thanks again for your help.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
You may end up having to attempt to get him a table for 2 at the same time that you're dining if no tables for eight are available. You can always hope that works... let us know how you do :)

Mickey&Minnie

Just so you guys know for future reference. I called in today and as long as there are open spots in your reserved room... you can add a person to the free dining plan... even after the promo.

Thanks again for your help.

That is nice to know..maybe next time someone can jump in with us and enjoy free food. :slurp:
Still call about your reservations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom