oct 6 __ __ __ AK __ __ __ __ADR __ 4:30 __Sanna
oct 7 __ __ __ HS __ __ __ __ADR __ __11:30 __ Sci fi
oct 8 __ __ MNNSHP __ NO ADR's
oct 9 __ __ resort __ __ __ ADR __ __ 5:30 __ohana's
oct 10 __ MK__
oct 11 __ __Epcot __ __ __ __ADR __ __ 10am princess breakfast Norway
0ct __12 __ __MK __ __ __ __ __
oct 13 __ __ __home __ No ADR's__

As you can see I still have 3 TS left...any suggestions?
I should also mention the ONLY restaurant we have been to before is ohana's thanks :)

GoochDSA

My 3 suggestions are:

- On your MNSSHP day, have an early dinner at The Plaza. My fiancee and I did a 4:30 ADR there last year. We were able to check-in for the party before hand and headed over to the 7 Dwarfs after dinner. We were about 6th or 8th on line for them at 5:45, by the time the party started at 7, the line was well over an hour long. We were able to accomplish one of our big goals of the party and didn't waste more than 15 minutes of party time doing it. If you get hungry later on there is always trick or treat candy to snack on and nothing goes better with a parade than popcorn.

- On one of your other MK days, I would suggest 1900 PF over at GF. Breakfast has Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger (of course they are subject to change but that is the usual line up). The food is pretty good and the character interaction (particulary with Mary, Alice and the Mad Hatter) are a lot of fun. Dinner at 1900 PF has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady T and the step sisters. While the food is nothing special, Lady T and the sisters are well worth it.

- My third suggestion is for the other MK day that you don't have anything planned. If Be Our Guest is open, I would make the other MK day your LTT dinner night. If you do LTT earlier in your trip, I would make an ADR for Chef Mickey's for either the last dinner the night before you leave or if you are leaving on the later side make it for the morning you leave. There is nothing special about the food at either, but there is no better way to end a trip to Disney than with a meal with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

wdwgirl3

Original Poster
My 3 suggestions are:

- On your MNSSHP day, have an early dinner at The Plaza. My fiancee and I did a 4:30 ADR there last year. We were able to check-in for the party before hand and headed over to the 7 Dwarfs after dinner. We were about 6th or 8th on line for them at 5:45, by the time the party started at 7, the line was well over an hour long. We were able to accomplish one of our big goals of the party and didn't waste more than 15 minutes of party time doing it. If you get hungry later on there is always trick or treat candy to snack on and nothing goes better with a parade than popcorn.

WE'RE WE'RE DEBATING ABOUT HAVING EARLY ADR's IN MK BEFORE THE PARTY. THE PLAZA MIGHT JUST BE PERFECT CHOICE , thanks for the tip

- On one of your other MK days, I would suggest 1900 PF over at GF. Breakfast has Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger (of course they are subject to change but that is the usual line up). The food is pretty good and the character interaction (particulary with Mary, Alice and the Mad Hatter) are a lot of fun. Dinner at 1900 PF has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady T and the step sisters. While the food is nothing special, Lady T and the sisters are well worth it.

- My third suggestion is for the other MK day that you don't have anything planned. If Be Our Guest is open, I would make the other MK day your LTT dinner night. If you do LTT earlier in your trip, I would make an ADR for Chef Mickey's for either the last dinner the night before you leave or if you are leaving on the later side make it for the morning you leave. There is nothing special about the food at either, but there is no better way to end a trip to Disney than with a meal with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

WE have done chef's mickeys for dinner before. it would be a nice way to end our trip and then have 1900 pf the other MK day for dinner.
thanks again :)

two4dud

My suggestions are based on some of mine and my daughter's favorites.

Dining inside of Cinderella's castle was a dream come true for her. It does take 2 credits, but the look on her face was worth it. :)

I always enjoy doing a fun meal on our last day to celebrate our trip. Cape May Cafe is a great character breakfast buffet.

If you have time away from the parks, Whispering Canyon Cafe is fun for all at dinner time. Also T-Rex at Downtown Disney is a unique experience.

bethymouse

Wow! So lucky to be going for so many days! I would go to Tony's Town Square MK How about booking a show like Hoop Dee Doo or Spirit of Aloha? I know you're charged 2 TS meals, but it is well worth it! We had a BLAST @ Hoop Dee Doo (Fort Wilderness)! I enjoyed Capn Jacks @DD, but mainly because we had an excellent waitress who gave my little boys extra special attention!

G00fyDad

myself, DH and DD 6 __POFQ free basic dining

sept 29 arrival ADR early dinner Trex
sept 30 MK __ __ ADR __8am __Crystal palace
oct 1 __ __ __HS __ __ ADR __ 11:30 __50's prime time
oct 2 __ __ __Epcot __ ADR __11:30 __le cellier
oct 3 __ __ __ AK __ __ __ ADR __ 8:00 __tusker house
oct 4 __ __ __ resort __ADR 5:00 __ captains grille
oct 5 __ __ __ MK __ __ __ ADR __ 11:30 be our guest(if open) or liberty tree
oct 6 __ __ __ AK __ __ __ __ADR __ 4:30 __Sanna
oct 7 __ __ __ HS __ __ __ __ADR __ __11:30 __ Sci fi
oct 8 __ __ MNNSHP __ NO ADR's
oct 9 __ __ resort __ __ __ ADR __ __ 5:30 __ohana's
oct 10 __ MK__
oct 11 __ __Epcot __ __ __ __ADR __ __ 10am princess breakfast Norway
0ct __12 __ __MK __ __ __ __ __
oct 13 __ __ __home __ No ADR's__

As you can see I still have 3 TS left...any suggestions?
I should also mention the ONLY restaurant we have been to before is ohana's thanks :)

Go to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast one morning. It is 2 TS options but it is worth it. Especially since you have a DD6. If you are at the gate early enough and can get to the castle first your DD6 can be the "Princess for the day" at the meal. She gets a sticker, a wand, and recognition in front of everyone waiting to go in. We were lucky enough to have this happen to us on our last trip. We had PS at CRT and were at the gates first thing in the AM. When they let us in we actually just casually strolled to the castle. We had no idea about the Prince/Princess of the day thing. My son was so embarrassed but your daughter should love it!

50's Prime Time and SciFi Dine In are great. 50's food is pretty good and SciFi food is just okay but both have wonderful atmosphere.

And if you have the choice, go with the new Be Our Guest meal at Beast's castle. Liberty Tree is awesome but I think Be Our Guest is going to kill LTT. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom