ADR on Fantasmic show night

hsb1970

Original Poster
Hi! I need to know what is the latest time you would book an ADR in order to make it to the Fantasmic show? It doesn't look like I am going to ever get an ADR for the Fantasmic dinner package so I wanted to make sure I don't make an ADR too late in the evening. I really want to see the show! Thank you!

WDWNooby

I don't know if this helps but the show starts at 9:00 p.m. I think I'd have my meal around 7...just my opinion...

sueuk

We couldn't get the package either, but we managed to get an ADR for 6pm. Fantasmic that night is 8pm so it's going to be a bit of a rush, but there are only 2 of us, so we should make it.

KnK

Last year in September, when we went the show was at 8:30 pm. We got there at 7:15 and the place was already standing room only.

Don't like the new format of just a few nights a week. Standing in line for an hour then having to wait another hour for the show is rough!

JWH

We did the Fantasmic Package (w/Hollywood & Vine) and the latest time they would allow for dinner with the package was 5:30pm. Even though you have a reserved seat (thank goodness!) they know you need plenty of time to get there in advance for Fantasmic.

When we finished dinner and started strolling over, the line for entry to Fantasmic was almost all the way back to Tower of Terror. We simply walked to the front, gave them our yellow ticket, and had a seat. Quite nice.

CAPTAIN HOOK

With Fantasmic currently on limited performances you can guarantee they're going to be packed. If you want a prime spot in the centre Mickey seating area you're going to have to be in line a minimum of 60+ minutes before they start allowing guests in (perhaps up to 90 minutes).
I'd be planning to eat about 2.5 hours before the show - to also allow for being seated late

rct247

Usually by 8:30pm the 9:00pm showing of Fantasmic is standing room only, but there have been nights where it has been standing room only at 8pm and even full to capacity by 8:30pm. Guests are always advised to show up about 90 mins in advance for the first show and about an hour in advance for the second showing at 10:30pm.

These are summer times, who knows if things will change in the spring, fall, and winter seasons.

hsb1970

Original Poster
Thank you for all of your replies. I am still unable to get a Fantasmic Dinner package reservation for 10/08/09. I have made ADR for Mama Melrose @ 3:20. I know it seems early but I wanted to make sure we had time to eat and get in line, show starts at 8:00. Disney only has Fantasmic scheduled twice the week I will be there and the first show is the day we arrive. Thanks again!

nibblesandbits

Thank you for all of your replies. I am still unable to get a Fantasmic Dinner package reservation for 10/08/09. I have made ADR for Mama Melrose @ 3:20. I know it seems early but I wanted to make sure we had time to eat and get in line, show starts at 8:00. Disney only has Fantasmic scheduled twice the week I will be there and the first show is the day we arrive. Thanks again!
Just so you know...I've been told that the Fantasmic Dinner Package is almost as hard to get into right now as Cinderella's Royal Table. And maybe even actually harder. So, keep trying, but sorry to say, don't hold your breath either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom