ADR necessary for breakfast

mapsd

Original Poster
Staying at Poly.
Plan to a few character breakfasts at Epcot, CRT, & Chef Mickey's.
What are my best options for the other days?
Do I need a ADR for Kona's in the morning?
Are there good counter service breakfast options for when we don't want a buffet but more than a muffin?

LoriMistress

You will need ADRs. There's partically no slow-season at WDW anymore, so it's always best to make your ADRs at exactly 180 days before your arrival. Call 407-WDW-DINE at exactly 7am if you want to make sure you get the ADRs that you want. The last thing you want is to go to the parks and the restaurants will not allow you in because the restaurant is completely packed throughout your stay.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
In February, we saw people without ADRs waiting as long as 20 minutes for Kona, but no-one was turned away. In June, the waits were longer and some folks gave up, but they were letting people wait... :shrug:

We had ADRs for both trips and never waited more than a couple of minutes.

Character breakfasts are almost guaranteed to need ADRs, I've seen people turned away most times I've gone.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Character breakfasts are almost guaranteed to need ADRs, I've seen people turned away most times I've gone.

And for popular Character Breakfasts like Chef Mickeys and Cindis Royal Table, they actually laughed at people as they turned away. It was sad....

shoppingnut

All the character breakfasts you will need ressie's. For Kona if you want to eat early definitely make them, but if you're like me who sometimes eats breakfast at 10a the wait isn't usually too bad, however, if you want to eat there on a Saturday or Sunday you will definitely need them no matter what time you want to eat. I have found this was the case even when disney was slow because the locals would come out for breakfast on the weekends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom