ADR 180+10 Clarification

Tom P.

Original Poster
Hello,

We are going to be staying on property for a stay in August. Right now, we have six nights booked at Pop Century, but will likely add an additional 3 nights at another resort as we get closer to time.

As we are staying on property, we get access to the 180+10 benefit for ADR's. But does that mean we can book up to 10 days at once, even if our resort stay is not for 10 days? Or are we limited to the number of days we actually have a current reservation?

Thanks.

nickys

Premium Member
Hello,

We are going to be staying on property for a stay in August. Right now, we have six nights booked at Pop Century, but will likely add an additional 3 nights at another resort as we get closer to time.

As we are staying on property, we get access to the 180+10 benefit for ADR's. But does that mean we can book up to 10 days at once, even if our resort stay is not for 10 days? Or are we limited to the number of days we actually have a current reservation?

Thanks.

You are limited to the number of nights you are staying. And if you are doing a split stay at two resorts, then each stay has a separate booking window.

So at 180 days out from your POP reservation you will be able to book for those days at POP. Then at 180 days out from your next resort check-in day you will be able to book for those days. Each up to 10 days.

For FPs, it’s all counted as one long stay.

Janir

Ok, I somehow missed the 180+10 rule?
So I can make a ADR at the 180 day mark of my first day of a booked stay, Plus 10 days into from that date , effectively allowing to make all my ADR's at once? Am I understanding that correctly? I have a ton of ADR's to make tomorrow that I was expecting to make each day of the week. That's how I used to do them, but I'd just assume call someone and do them all at once if I can make that happen.

nickys

Premium Member
So I can make a ADR at the 180 day mark of my first day of a booked stay, Plus 10 days into from that date , effectively allowing to make all my ADR's at once? Am I understanding that correctly? I have a ton of ADR's to make tomorrow that I was expecting to make each day of the week. That's how I used to do them, but I'd just assume call someone and do them all at once if I can make that happen.

If you are staying onsite then yes. You can make them for as many days as you are staying onsite at a single resort.

Or if the stay is more than 10 days, you can make them for the first 10 days, then you can book day 11 at 179 days from check-in (so on Wednesday you could book day 11).

Janir

If you are staying onsite then yes. You can make them for as many days as you are staying onsite at a single resort.

Or if the stay is more than 10 days, you can make them for the first 10 days, then you can book day 11 at 179 days from check-in (so on Wednesday you could book day 11).
Been doing the WDW game for a few years and the things you still get to learn. :) Thanks for the tip folks!!
More and more I'm really loving this forum for the great useful info!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
As long as you have a resort reservation at a Disney resort, 180 days from your check-in date you can book ADRs for each day including your check-out date, up to a total of ten days' at once. If you're staying longer than 9 nights, each subsequent day's ADRs can be done one day at a time thereafter.

You HAVE to have a Disney reservation though, off-site stays each day can only be booked at 180 days from each day of your stay.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

To clarify you actually can book 11 days on day 180 being it is 180+ 10 so 11 total. We go for 2 weeks each trip and I always can do the first 11 days 180 days out. Then I have to get on each day for the last 3 days. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom