Adjoining studio vs. 2 Bedroom at Beach Club Villas

mbtohill

We've stayed at BCV a few times over the years, always able to get a one bedroom when we went. As my DD's get older the pullout couch is no longer an option. Knowing that 2 bedroom availability is very limited I was wondering if getting adjoining studios is even an option? Would also save a few hundred dollars.

Do studios at BCV have connecting doors??

Thanks

StarWarsGirl

A lot of DVC one bedrooms now have a pullout couch and a pullout chair. BCV does not have this as of yet, but the resort is undergoing renovation, so in the future, this could be an option for you. For now, you'd be better off with a two bedroom.

Upvote 0

kparn

The villas will not take 20 months though. The entire resort was given 20 months from start-to-finish. Work began this past fall at the resort. I was there in December.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The villas will not take 20 months though. The entire resort was given 20 months from start-to-finish. Work began this past fall at the resort. I was there in December.
Sorry just going by the recent news update in here of it starting in March and will take a total of 20 months for the resort. I never meant the villas would take the whole time and of course could be done sooner but was just giving that info of the recent article. Worst case scenario it could take that long to have every single room done. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom