address of vista way

kcw

Original Poster
hey does anyone know Vista Way's address? it would be very helpful in finding in when I check in on wednesday!! thanks

MMP

It's on Meadow Creek Drive if that helps, I'd have to look at old mail to find the street number. Meadow Creek Drive is right off Vineland and Apopka.

typhoonguy

But once you're in the complex, you'll have a different address depending on what street you're on. For instance in Chatham I remember some of the names; chatham manor BLVD, chatham park BLVD, ect.

typhoonguy

hey does anyone know Vista Way's address? it would be very helpful in finding in when I check in on wednesday!! thanks
It's VERY easy to find. Not far off of I-4 at all. Just look for the wendy's and walgreens on 535 and BAM, there you are!

zeroFantasy

I wouldn't say it's easy to find. I got lost for an hour looking for it the day before my check-in. The lack of street signs in Orlando shocked me!

kcw

Original Poster
hey well it's kind of a moot point now- my car is being shipped here, and so I should have had it by tomorrow morning- I needed to be able to mapquest it so I could get there.... but since my car isn't here i'll be taking a cab from the hotel, and hopefully they'll know where it's at! thanks so much!

futuredisneydj

the addy. is
13501 meadow creek drive apt...whichever
orlando FL 32821

when i get off I-4 depending on which direction ur coming from turn onto 535 (if u c crossroads u went the wrong way) and its 2nd light turn right its between a walgreens and a cheveron gas station... 6 months of driving thoes streets im glad i figured my way around that place! lol hope that helped!! ne more vista ?'s ill be happy to help!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Whenever I've seen a CP had their car shipped, they've picked it up in the parking lot across the street or in the gas station in front.

I don't think it's easy to maneuver a car hauler through Vista.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Joey, when I've had CP friends receiving cars at Vista, they've typically use the parking lot across the street if it's empty. Otherwise, I've seen them do it in the gas station lot or even at the very end of the road, where it's a dead end and there's no traffic.

For Chatham and the Commons, I've seen it in the Publix shopping center and the premium outlets.

Hey Kacie...I just thought you would think it's funny that your Eclipse is being shipped back to Gilbert by my families auto transport company. The company you booked it through has brokered it to my families company. What a small world!

Hey Joeyjoe92979,
I will have to get some info from you at some point about car shipping and whos good to use for when i move back down in April. I think it would just be easyer to ship it instead of drive it all the way down from the north.

EWalsh1727

Chatham Square's Address

Can anybody get me the address for Chatham Square? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

It depends on what building you live in, each building has a different address, but for Building 1 the address is...

8161 Chatham Manor Blvd. Apt. # (if you are just looking for directions leave Orlando, FL 32821 out the Apt. #)

Hope the helps...

Scar Junior

Nah, I have to give Disney my addresses from the past 7 years for the background check... its already overdue and no one seems to know what the official address is. My apt. was 6303. I'll just call someone in HR about it.

Thanks for getting back to me though.

EWalsh1727

Nah, I have to give Disney my addresses from the past 7 years for the background check... its already overdue and no one seems to know what the official address is. My apt. was 6303. I'll just call someone in HR about it.

Thanks for getting back to me though.

Well here is the address for your apt. I am taking it that you were in building 6 so this would be your address then...

8237 Wesley Manor Court. Apt. 6303
Orlando, FL 32821

Like I said that is the address for Building 6 with your apt. # hope that is what you were looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom