Adding Last-Minute Guests to FP+

anchorman314

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

We're going to WDW the beginning of May, so I'm starting to plan on purchasing park tickets from AAA and have a question. Right now, we're a party of 4, so I'm going to buy 4 tickets and load them into MDE and reserve the FP+ when our window opens. Should we end up with an extra guest, and they do not purchase a ticket until we get to the hotel, can a CM "copy" all of our existing FP+ selections to this 5th guest? (I know they'd get a standard gray MB.)

Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
A CM can copy or you can do it yourself within the App.

Each party member needs their own MDE account, valid ticket media associated with it and they need to be included in your "Friends and Family" on your MDE.

That sounds like a lot, but it's actually not all that bad. The various guests can set up their MDE accounts well in advance.

cspencer96

As mentioned earlier, it's very simple. One thing not mentioned, though, is that technically not everyone has to have their own account (i.e., an individual account tied to an email address with a password). This is necessary if they would like to use the smartphone app on their own phones, but if they are younger/older, you can just set up a "Managed Account," which equates to just adding their name and age to your Friends and Family list. My Disney Experience now actually walks you through all of this, so it's very easy!

dreamfinder

Just to chime in, they can only copy them if FP+ availability still exists for those times/attractions. So you may or may not have luck mirroring their time slots depending on demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom