Adding Credit Card

NelleBelle

Original Poster
So I know how I can add a credit card to my MDE acct for my upcoming trip but my mom, who's acct is linked to mine, would like to add a separate card to her MDE acct. But when setting up online check-in on MDE, it only shows for me to add my credit card. I haven't yet looked at my mom's MDE acct, so I'm not sure if she can add it there or not. Hoping not to have to go by the front desk and just be able to use online check-in (although would love to see if they have a room we can check into early, so may have to do that anyway).

nickys

Premium Member
So I know how I can add a credit card to my MDE acct for my upcoming trip but my mom, who's acct is linked to mine, would like to add a separate card to her MDE acct. But when setting up online check-in on MDE, it only shows for me to add my credit card. I haven't yet looked at my mom's MDE acct, so I'm not sure if she can add it there or not. Hoping not to have to go by the front desk and just be able to use online check-in (although would love to see if they have a room we can check into early, so may have to do that anyway).
If you want to add different cards to each person in the room you do need to do that in person at the front desk.

NelleBelle

Original Poster
Just ask and tell them you’ll take the first available room. But then of course you forgo any other room requests.
It's our first time at YC and I honestly wouldn't even have the first clue what to request (other than being somewhat close to an elevator) but frankly, we'd rather have the first available room (that isn't in disrepair)! We've stayed multiple time in other resorts and know pretty much what area we like to be in. But very good tip to ask for first available. Any luck with adding it to your room preference??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom