Adding a person to Magical Express

syoungkin39

Original Poster
My girlfriend is joining me down at Disney World. To save money, she won't be using the same dining plan or same number of park tickets as I am (I will be on the Deluxe meal plan and she will be paying cash for her plan). I booked my trip for the first time through a travel agent (all of my previous trips, I handled myself) and was told by the travel agent that I would have no problem adding her to my room reservation when I check in at the resort. The problem is getting to the resort. I would like to have her do Magical Express with me and the travel agent that was not possible due to me being on a package plan.

Is that true? Has anyone else been able to add someone just to their room reservation enough for them to the Magical Express?

Minthorne

All individuals on a package resevation have to have the same tickets/DDP. There is no way I know of to add a person to the room only. It's another reason I don't like the packages (or DDP)

I think the reason for this is they don't want you to be able to buy the DDP for 1 person then have both people use the credits.

Rob562

Your travel agent is correct. While you can add someone onto the reservation at the hotel after you check in and have them be separate in terms of package requirements, they can't take Magical Express unless they're on the hotel reservation to begin with.

Your only option is to arrange other airport transportation, such as paying for Mears or a taxi.

-Rob

R W B

Slip the driver a $20 and you'll be fine...

Probably not so I'd only try that as a very last resort lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom