Adding 4th person to room

frankt3

Hi all,

We are leaving for POP on the 19th this Jan. I already book the 4/3 special for 3. My daughter now wants to invite her friend. Will I have to pay an up charge on the room or will the only charge be her ticket to the park. Will I be able to get the 4/3 ticket for her friend like I paid or will I have to buy the full 7 days? Thanks

Nansafan

Disney room rates are based on double occupancy with an additional charge for adults (18 and over). Children stay in the room for free. Call whomever you made your reservation with and they can tell you if you can get the 4/3 deal or not.

Upvote 0

BuddhasHomeGirl

Disney room rates are based on double occupancy with an additional charge for adults (18 and over). Children stay in the room for free. Call whomever you made your reservation with and they can tell you if you can get the 4/3 deal or not.

I booked the family suites at All star as 4 adults and 2 children and I was not charged for the other 2 adults. :shrug:

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

I booked the family suites at All star as 4 adults and 2 children and I was not charged for the other 2 adults. :shrug:
That's because it's a suite, not a regular room.

At all of the Value resorts and in most rooms in the Moderate resorts, the non-suite room price includes up to 2 adults and 2 kids 17 and under. If there is a third and/or fourth adult (in lieu of one or both of the kids), there is a nightly charge for that.

Upvote 0

Rob562

To the OP: You can add someone to your reservation at any point. Because it's increasing the price of your package, they will waive the change fee they normally charge within 45 days. And because it's within 45 days, you'll have to pay all of the additional charges immediately (which if it's a child, will just be for her ticket, which would include the free days you got on the rest of the package's tickets)

If you're taking Magical Express, you'll need to book her on it at least 10 days before your arrival date. You probably won't get luggage tags for her on such short notice, but just stick one of the other tags on her suitcase (each Guest gets two yellow tags).

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom