Account for MDE

5thGenTexan

Original Poster
I created a Disney account long ago and I used it when we went to DLR in 2016. We are planning on WDW next year and I DLed MDE to my phone and is linked to my account. Does everyone in the house need to download MDE for their phone and link to my account or create their own?

Rob562

I created a Disney account long ago and I used it when we went to DLR in 2016. We are planning on WDW next year and I DLed MDE to my phone and is linked to my account. Does everyone in the house need to download MDE for their phone and link to my account or create their own?

I typically suggest that every adult and older teen create their own account on MDE and then link to each other as friends. It gives the most flexibility now and in the future.

The important part is how you handle children or anyone who *won't* have their own account. You should choose *one* adult with a login to be the controller of those people. Create "managed by you" profiles for them under your account. If others also want to link to them they should use the "add mutual friend" and choose them from the list.

Once you've created the accounts and linked everyone you can then link hotel reservations, park tickets, etc.

In the parks, only one person (who is linked to everyone) needs to actually have and use the app to make Genie+/ILL selections for the entire group.

-Rob

corran horn

You can create child accounts as well and attach them to your account (as a parent) and add them to your party. (link to reservations once the account is created if your kid is already on there w/o an account)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom