ABC Officially Announces Renewals for 2003-04 Season

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Fox has greenlit a third season of its critically acclaimed 24, while ABC has given early pickups to Alias and nine other shows - and shifted The Drew Carey Show to summer, reports Variety.

ABC has confirmed 2003-'04 renewals for comedies 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, Life With Bonnie, Less Than Perfect, According to Jim and George Lopez. Also coming back are My Wife and Kids and America's Funniest Home Videos.

Reality shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will also be back. ABC had already renewed cop drama NYPD Blue for next season.

From Comingsoon.net

SpongeScott

Good to see 8 Simple Rules and According to Jim get renewed for next year. Those are two very funny sitcoms, especially According to Jim. Not many shows stop me in my tracks, but that one does.

HMGhost13

miracles is a very good show...they've only done about 3 or 4 episodes though because of the stupid reality shows...and michael jackson interviews...:brick: :hurl:

rmforney

Miracles this Monday was awsome...... I heard the whole Monday night line up was weak compaired to the rest of the reality shows its aga, but does anyone know the actually ratings numbers it's gotten?

I REALLY want this show to continue....:hammer:

Rider

I watched Whos Line when it was on Thurdays at 8:30 last year. (To avoid the horrible 8:30 NBC newcomers). I lost it when it moved and I try to watch when I can.

In other news... MORE 24! WOO!

Kenan

Im so happy that 8 Simple Rules, Less than Perfect, and My Wife and Kids got renewed. I love all these shows and I make time out of my schedule just to watch them. I also like Dragnet and I too hope that gets renewed for next year, but moving the Practice to Mondays was a bad move, since Dragnet has a audience now, for next season they should move it to Wednesdays @ 10 following The Bachelor/Bachelorette series, so the Practice gets back its audience on Sundays. AFV is doing well on Fridays. The weak spots are Thursdays, Mondays (starting every January and ending when football season starts), and Saturdays.

HMGhost13

Something about Miracles...since it's running during MNF in the off season it may only be an off season show. my dad's idea, who loves Miracles as well, that's what he thinks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom