abbreviated trip report

Wendymom65

Got back 1 week ago, still suffering from Disney withdrawals and still haven't fully unpacked (if I stay packed will my hubby take me back to WDW?). We arrived at Beach club and they tried to put us in a Murphy bed room. My hubby is tall and thinks he has to have a king size bed. After practically having to sit on the floor to sit on the bed he quickly decided we should rethink the King bed idea. They were able to move us NEXT door to 2 queens. Think we were much more comfortable there. They need to burn the Murphy beds. Unless you are 3 foot tall they are extremely uncomfortable. After that taking us a good 2 hours we were off to Epcot for our first of many p.s. dinners at Japan. Food was very good (we were on Deluxe magic) but BEWARE we were often overcharged on our plan which we didn't find out till the very last morning. We were able to get to see the Tapestry of Dreams parade (SO BEAUTIFUL and they music!!!!) and then ran over to Morrocco for our "preferred viewing" of the fireworks. Folks forget the preferred viewing the boatdock blocks most of your view and you have to STAND.....We also found the preferred viewing at AK not to be great. Now at MK it was good. Anyway I realize this is going to go on too long so I will wait for the rest of our visit till we get our website with the pix's done. But briefly the things we enjoyed most....Tapestry, Epcot, TOWER OF TERROR!!!!, Fantasmic, and the pool at Beach Club. Worst nightmares trying to make the Character Breakfasts (we had one each am), attitude of some c.m. esp front desk (sorry will get more specific later) and the misinformation about transportation. Staying on resort push the disney info # and ask for transportation. Don't rely on c.m.'s knowing everything (it is a BIG place and from what they told me they do change things often). Also BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for my 5 year old on last morning. Character Caravan which we are told they are doing away with. They JERKED the White rabbit away right in front of her and she was very upset. What a way to end our very Expensive disney vacation. We were VERY ticked.....don't waste your time with c.c. because you may wait in line and then they just LEAVE.......ARRRGGHHHHH:fork:

indigo

Sorry about your character experience.

Food was very good (we were on Deluxe magic) but BEWARE we were often overcharged on our plan which we didn't find out till the very last morning.

Can you explain exactly what you meant by this? We're on a similar plan and thought that it included everything as 'pre-paid'. Were you forced to pay for items later?

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Can you explain a little more about the "preferred viewing" - are these locations that have been recommended to you by members of this site or places you have found.
From what I've read on other trip reports - it would seem that there are a number of CM's who are getting a little over zealous.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom