A Tip for Those Looking to FP+ Anna & Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I happened to wander downstairs early this morning and saw the "news" about Anna & Elsa officially moving to PFTH. If, like me, you are in your FP+ "window" and want to reserve one for this meet-and-greet, do some "clicking around" if they don't show up at first on MME. I'm sure others' experiences may differ, but I found that they were only listed as FP+ options during limited hours on weekdays -- they weren't offered at all Friday-Sunday, but I was offered my choice of times (between 9am and 4pm) on a random Monday or Tuesday.

Also, strangely enough, none of the other princesses at PFTH were listed as FP+ options at any time, for any day of my trip (5/4-5/10). Perhaps WDW is still deciding who stays and who goes...

Betsyboo

A couple of things I've seen say that the A&E will be greeting from 9-5 with the other princesses returning after that time. Maybe they think FPP won't be necessary after 5pm? I'm not sure.

mattdenine

Also I was unable to select the M&G in the app although I did see it. When I went on my computer I was able to select it no problem.

ImagineerDude

How long do you typically have to wait with the FP+ for M&G? Anna and Elsa are the only one I could see using one on.
It all depends. There's no set "time". Some people have horror stories about how long they wait just to scan their Magic Bands for the FP+ line, but I didn't have an issue during CHRISTMAS.

Disney Parks Blog mentioned that Anna and Elsa will stop meeting in the afternoon so other princesses can meet during the evening. Check the weekly recap or whatever they call it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom