A third Wreck It Ralph animated film (open brainstorming)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Interesting idea D32, I'll think about that one and get back to you.

A third one would have to put the series back on track. I didn't care for the 2nd one. It seemed to go away from what "Wreck it Ralph" is all about.

MickeyMouse10

Wreck it Ralph : Back to the Arcade

Basic Premise

Ralph’s arcade machine has been bought by “The biggest arcade in the world”. This means he has a whole new crew of characters to mingle with.

Soon after arriving he finds out there is already a king who rules these parts. Pac-Man and his ghost minions seem to think they can do no wrong.

wId69Sok_400x400.png
images

Pac-Man – Zachary Levi

pitfall.jpg
Hugh-Jackman-2013.jpg

Pitfall Harry – Hugh Jackman

frogger-atari2600-box-front.jpg
R.a211f4bb06506c929cb90c54934f3597

Frogger – Johnny Depp

Mwsq_zVFfNv49JA4_1nPxu-misdfkKUqx-cYg6wGzDR4qUJTKqYdK90=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
gettyimages-140939099.jpg
Hb_bobcat.jpg.fcb659d4d53abaa6b86973577779c61b.jpg

Rampage – Pee Wee, Mr T and Bobcat Goldthwait

hqdefault.jpg
images

Gauntlet – John Rhys-Davies

vladimir-nevardaed-malyshev-digdug-lq.jpg
OIP.oyDytifVRd--oGDrPbBrTAHaJ5

Dig Dug – Patton Oswalt

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Basic Premise

Ralph’s arcade machine has been bought by “The biggest arcade in the world”. This means he has a whole new crew of characters to mingle with.

Soon after arriving he finds out there is already a king who rules these parts. Pac-Man and his ghost minions seem to think they can do no wrong.

wId69Sok_400x400.png
images

Pac-Man – Zachary Levi

pitfall.jpg
Hugh-Jackman-2013.jpg

Frogger – Johnny Depp

hqdefault.jpg
images

Dig Dug – Patton Oswalt
I expect Disney will ask Nintendo to adding Nintendo characters such as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Link, Zelda, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Donkey Kong, etc to appear in the third movie since there is no some Nintendo characters in the second film, as Mario and Luigi did not appear in both two films. But did the second film is supposed have information about Ralph and Vallenlope going to abandon Disney Infinity video game website?

MickeyMouse10

I expect Disney will ask Nintendo to adding Nintendo characters such as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Link, Zelda, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Donkey Kong, etc to appear in the third movie since there is no some Nintendo characters in the second film, as Mario and Luigi did not appear in both two films. But did the second film is supposed have information about Ralph and Vallenlope going to abandon Disney Infinity video game website?

I don't think they can get the rights to the Nintendo characters. Not only are Mario and Donkey Kong (with Chris Pratt and Seth Rogan) already getting their own movie by Illuminations. They also have a land at Universal's Epic Universe.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I don't think they can get the rights to the Nintendo characters. Not only are Mario and Donkey Kong (with Chris Pratt and Seth Rogan) already getting their own movie by Illuminations. They also have a land at Universal's Epic Universe.
I think Sonic along with Tails could be important characters for the third film to help Ralph and his friends to stop Pac-Man and his ghost minions.

MickeyMouse10

5ecff5b9848a9.image.jpg

Mrs. Pac-Man could also play a vital role in it as well. She could be getting sick of her husband's arrogance, just like everyone else in the arcade.

In one scene he could be listening to the song "Pac-Man Fever" on repeat.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
5ecff5b9848a9.image.jpg

Mrs. Pac-Man could also play a vital role in it as well. She could be getting sick of her husband's arrogance, just like everyone else in the arcade.

In one scene he could be listening to the song "Pac-Man Fever" on repeat.
I think we can use Grand Theft Auto series characters such as Niko, Michael, Trevor, Tommy and Franklin hacks Pac-Man's programming into the weakness as destroying his evil plans.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
have ralph’s arcade in danger of closing down for good, & the title could be…wreck it ralph: game over
I have three possibitiy titles for the third film:
Wreck It-Ralph: Game Glitches
Wreck It-Ralph: Game Wars
Wreck It-Ralph: Welcome to Next Level

MickeyMouse10

I'm thinking there is another benefit with "The Largest Arcade in the World" setting though. Something that could help not only the movie, but Disney World as a whole.

"The Largest Arcade in the World" could be a reopened "Disney Quest". With the same exact setting that can be seen in the film "Wreck it Ralph 3". This way it is relevant in so many ways and it would make it a tourist destination. .... And it certainly would be a tremendous upgrade over "The NBA Experience".

Miru

Basic Premise

wId69Sok_400x400.png
images

Pac-Man – Zachary Levi

pitfall.jpg
Hugh-Jackman-2013.jpg

Frogger – Johnny Depp

hqdefault.jpg
images

Dig Dug – Patton Oswalt
Sadly, there are some problems with this roster; Pitfall was never released in arcades. Lizzie from Rampage is female. Several of the Gauntlet characters are missing. I feel like there should be some post-early-80s characters in the mix for Ralph to bounce off of as allies, who initially think Ralph works for Pac-Man.

MickeyMouse10

Sadly, there are some problems with this roster; Pitfall was never released in arcades. Lizzie from Rampage is female. Several of the Gauntlet characters are missing. I feel like there should be some post-early-80s characters in the mix for Ralph to bounce off of as allies, who initially think Ralph works for Pac-Man.

pitifall.jpg
images

Pitfall Harry appeared in the first "Wreck it Ralph" in the background and is also a part of an arcade series.

As for Gauntlet, I didn't want to make them main characters. They could always be background extras though, like they've done for characters in the previous 2.

Last edited:

Miru

pitifall.jpg
images

Pitfall Harry appeared in the first "Wreck it Ralph" in the background and is also a part of an arcade series.

As for Gauntlet, I didn't want to make them main characters. They could always be background extras though, like they've done for characters in the previous 2.
Oh, Pitfall 2 was in the arcades. That’s why he’s in. I also wanted to see more post-80s characters in the mix. Dig Dug’s official name is Taizo Hori, by the way.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh, Pitfall 2 was in the arcades. That’s why he’s in. I also wanted to see more post-80s characters in the mix. Dig Dug’s official name is Taizo Hori, by the way.
We need a whole storyline for the third film guys.

Miru

After being bought out, Pac-Man recognizes him and invites him to his inner circle of gaming icons. Ralph sits at a board meeting with Pac-Man discussing things with “Dig Dug”, “Pitfall”, “Rampage”, and “Gauntlet”, and Ralph quickly gets bored by it. He looks out the window and sees a young girl and her falcon being harassed by the ghosts from Pac-Man. Ralph asks Pac-Man about it and answers “Ghosts will be ghosts” and also that “He shouldn’t bother with those lower-grade characters”, which angers Ralph and makes him break the window and come to the girl’s rescue. This girl is Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown, and she initially doesn’t trust Ralph much (c’mon, he just rescued her out of nowhere, and is much older than her), so she decides to keep him under her strict watch, asking her friend Cham Cham about him. Unfortunately, she trusts him even less, so he is knocked out and taken to the secret lair of a resistance against Pac-Man’s tyranny. There he meets up with a group of persecuted characters… who are all villains/enemies and so they decide to talk on his level. Ralph is in familiar territory here, so he begins to relate his story.

Meanwhile the Calhoun family are off to save Ralph, as well as Vanellope, who they were very much worried sick about after she up and left one day. Mrs. Calhoun ends up visiting Maverick Hunter HQ, where a scene similar to the Disney Princesses scene from 2 plays out (gawrsh, how many times have the Hunters had to slaughter loved ones?).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom