A question about the Grand Floridian

wvuej

This is my first post, so I hope i am doing this right:)

My girlfriend and I are going back to Disney World in October , and we are staying at the Grand Flordian for the first time. Does anyone have any suggestions on a room we should request so we can have a view of Cinderella's Castle? We have reservations in the main building, but we would love to be able to see the Castle from our room. Actually, is it even possible to see the castle from the Grand Flordian main Building? We stayed in the Contemporary last year, and had a great view, we would love to have a similar view again. Any information would be a help.

Thanks!!!:D

alee4eva

I'm not sure which room you should request, but I'm sure if you called up 1407 WDisney and requested that, they'd work something out for you. Congrats on your first post! And Welcome!

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Be Nice

If you are nice to the person at check-in and ask for a room that faces the castle they might give it to you. Calling ahead does nothing. I know from experence, so just be nice and ask.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Re: Be Nice

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
If you are nice to the person at check-in and ask for a room that faces the castle they might give it to you. Calling ahead does nothing. I know from experence, so just be nice and ask.

Actually calling does help but you have to do more than just call CRO. If you call CRO they will note it on the reservation. Then 5 days before you arrive call the hotel direct. This is when room placement occurs and they will personally deal with it. Then at check-in mention it again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom