A question about shades of green

mickeymaniacs

Original Poster
Hi everybody I have a question about shades of green requirements?
I have a friend that his brother is active duty Army and I know that he is elegible to stay but my buddy was honorably discharged from the Marines, can he stay at Shades of Green without his Brother being with them? His brother is home right now for a 2 week leave from Afganistan but he has another 6 months left on his tour and my buddy was thinking of going before he gets back. So will he be able to stay if he has his military ID and papers?

Texas84

Maybe. Best to give them a call.

Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World® Resort is pleased to announce our “Salute to Our Veterans” Program, which is designed to give all military veterans who have received an honorable discharge (verified by current DD-214), the opportunity to vacation at Shades of Green during the months of January and September.

http://www.shadesofgreenvets.org/eligibility.htm

bluefaery

Hi everybody I have a question about shades of green requirements?
I have a friend that his brother is active duty Army and I know that he is elegible to stay but my buddy was honorably discharged from the Marines, can he stay at Shades of Green without his Brother being with them? His brother is home right now for a 2 week leave from Afganistan but he has another 6 months left on his tour and my buddy was thinking of going before he gets back. So will he be able to stay if he has his military ID and papers?

The short answer is yes, he can stay there. My best friend was honorable discharged from the Air Force a few years ago & this past August she and her family stayed at SOG with no problem. Just call the hotel and explain everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom