A Message from Timekeeper

Timekeeper

Original Poster
I already posted this in the News and Rumors area, but I'll post it here again for those of you who don't check out that area.

Okay,

There's good news and there's bad news.

The bad news is:

I have to return to work.

The good news is:

I HAVE TO RETURN TO WORK!!!

Yes, "Timekeeper" is in fact re-open (temporarily.) The key word here is "temporarily." I know there are a lot of big fans of my show out there, so now is the time! (Pun intended.)

If you could go back in time (and with me you can), what would you have done differently had you known "Horizons" was going to close down in 3 weeks? Probably visit Horizons every day! So please, anyone that can, come to my show and document, document, document! Take pictures, shoot video, and take pictures again. Do it for yourself, do it for me, do it for the fans, and especially those who can't be here in the next 3 weeks.

I'm a big fan of the show. Maybe it has something to do with me being the star ...maybe. Okay, so 9Eye is part of the show too, and if she'd quit hovering over my shoulder I wouldn't have to mention that. Anyway, I'd love to collect as much media (video, pictures, anything) from you fans out there and compile them onto a "Remember Timekeeper" DVD (which could then be re-distributed to those fans.) Besides being a timetraveler I'm also a "professional" video editor, and would love to put this new DVD-R drive to good use. (Needless to say - the quality is excellent.)

Of course, this is all just an idea. And I understand that not all of your are fans of my show (sniffle, sniffle.) But I know that I'd like something to look back on, and wish I had one for other retired WDW attractions.

Let me know what you think.

9Eye just had an idea (which doesn't happen often.) She suggested that we call the digital scrapbook "Remember Timekeeper *and* 9Eye." All those in favor, say "eye."

(silence)

...okay, so "Remember Timekeeper" it is.

The red-digital clock thingie at the entrance doors say that the show is supposed to begin in 2 minutes. What do you think that means? Maybe I should go find out.

And to the genius that asked if I can swim, of course I can! I just say "go go timekeeper scuba gear." Or maybe it's something else. I forget. I try to stay away from water. Ever since the accident...

- Timekeeper

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom