A MagicBand Lazy Sunday

lostpro9het

Original Poster
During our most recent trip the CM told us we had to many MagicBands and the system may have a difficult time in the future linking the bands we've been using, since day one, to new reservations unless we started deactivating the ones we didn't want to use. Well, having some free time today, I decided to get at it:
20150614_115523.jpg

I thought deactivating them would remove them from my account but it turns out the bands remain in my account and I can reactivate them when I want.

Worry not, the 30+ deactivated bands and the dozen more we'll receive this year will be put to good use as MB garland for the Christmas tree.

JasonDeyoung

During our most recent trip the CM told us we had to many MagicBands and the system may have a difficult time in the future linking the bands we've been using, since day one, to new reservations unless we started deactivating the ones we didn't want to use. Well, having some free time today, I decided to get at it:
20150614_115523.jpg

I thought deactivating them would remove them from my account but it turns out the bands remain in my account and I can reactivate them when I want.

Worry not, the 30+ deactivated bands and the dozen more we'll receive this year will be put to good use as MB garland for the Christmas tree.
That's an awesome idea! I have 22 I think... They're all hanging on my runDisney lanyard on my bedroom door haha

Last edited:

NonnaT

20150614_115523.jpg

LOVE IT!

Rob562

You could start buying the unofficial decals to put on the Bands to give you even more choices. We used some from this site on our trip earlier this month and they worked great, stayed firmly stuck to the Bands even after multiple days of spending hours in the pool.

www.magicyourband.com
(Just make sure to follow the instruction to *not* stretch the decal as you put it on the Band)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom