A look INSIDE M:S!!! (an you can do it too!!)

FLcastmember

Original Poster
A look inside the M:S longe (an you can do it too!!)

Allright, here is the deal....to the right of the entrance, about 50-75 feet, on the wall that faces Test Tract, there is a LARGE window, its as high as the building, 2 stories, and about 50 feet wide...

here is how to find it...
the old wall use to go all the way around the building....on stage and off, too....now it is only backstage to prevent us CM's from seeing it....the wall ends on the right side at a gate for service vehicals to get into FW at night....this gate is located in between M:S and TT.....the gate is about 250 feet to the left of he TT entrance...there is a road (BUT IT IS STILL ONSTAGE!!) that follows the curve of the TT building....take this road all the way to the gate...is ok...you will not be in any backstage area....when you get to the end...look left....you will see a small hill that sorounds the building....but you can clearly see INTO the window!!!.....notes....do it at night...the lights were on...i doubt you can see in without the light....also, if you run up this small hill (BUT AS A CM i wouldnt, but as a guest....maybe....the hill is only about 10 feet high...might get a GOOD look.....

Here is what i saw...

the room is 2 stories high with a balcony...on th 1st and second floors you can clearly see an elevator....also stairs....the walls of the room arevery unfinished...you can still see the suports of the building...the stairs and balcony have no railings installed...you can see to Exit's, emegency i think as they go out the back of the building...also out side the window....there apears to be a courtyard and a door into the building...from look at the yard, the path makes a loop....my guess is it is part of the exterior Q......the FP return goes to the left at the front...the single does to BUT the stand-by goes LEFT...and towards the area that i am talking about....

Here is what i need..

someone with a camara to take some pics!!! i dont have access to one or a scanner...do it fast...if disney sees a bunch of guest down there...even thought it is ok to be there....they might put up a wall....please dont climb up the hill...you might get in trouble....this gate provides access to the park from the CM's lockerooms...so there is HIGH CM traffic in this area....mangers and security!!! so dont get to close....

Hope this helps....let me know what you see!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

FLcastmember

Original Poster
one more thing....all the lights and music were turned off last night.......except for a few in front....work lights maybe???

2 days ago.....they were on.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This is the corporate lounge for HP that you are looking into if I understand the part you are talking about correctly. :)

That is the lounge for HP. It is no where near being done because it got funding later in the project that anything else..The inside of the main building.. All done.

FLcastmember

Original Poster
well looks like i was not on to something big like i had first thought....oh well....the HP longe makes perfect since...if you see the room....sorry for the confusuion.....oh well....ill rename the thread..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom