A good time had by all

snowdog63

Original Poster
Hi folks,My wife and I just got back and it was great! These events are in no particular order. We finally got to eat at Artist Point and had the buffalo, It was fantastic! We went to MVMCP and that was fun too. I managed to get the parade all on tape. I got pulled into the street and danced with a couple of street cleaners. I was amazed at the total refurb of the HM if some of ya'll haven't seen it yet you'll love it. The fireworks were beautiful! Epcot put a little extra in their Illuminations .."I think".
Rode Expedition Everest back to back , always a good ride. Get your fast passes as early as possble! My sister and her friend had to wait 3.5 hours to ride Soarin'.That was with the fast passes. Wilderness Lodge was just beautiful,the tree, all the tinsle and LOTS of Chrismas music. The bus service from WL was marginal. Sometimes the drivers took different routes to and from WL or other places we went,it's been like that the past couple of time we've been there. At one point there was a Cast member at the bustop trying to get more buses to AK. They're building a place called T-Rex at DTD,I'm not sure what it is. Pleasure Island,Went to 8-Trax,there were a couple cast members walking on stilts dressed as toy soldiers and snowflakes. Can't wait for Thanksgiving,I think we'll camp at FW. This is the short versoin.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
T-Rex is a new restaurant. As I understand it, it'll be themed similarly to Rainforest Cafe, only with Dinosaurs.

snowdog63

Original Poster
T-Rex is a new restaurant. As I understand it, it'll be themed similarly to Rainforest Cafe, only with Dinosaurs.
How cool! That ought to be interesting. Cool Signature. Have you been "Subjagating Toronto" again you naughty man? HEHEHEHE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom