A few questions about fast pass + and mde

Angelkim100

Original Poster
Hi I have just linked my tickets to my mde and have a few questions. First off i have noticed my date of birth us wrong on my account (my son and I are 4 days apart and I have put his date) the year is correct just date. It won't allow me to change it unless I phone and as I'm in uk that would be expensive. Will the date being wrong cause any issues?

Also i have noticed a few people saying they gave booked their fast passes more than 30 days in advance is this only for pass holders/hotel quests as I cannot add any yet. (We fly out 30 may)

Also were not totally sure what days were going to which park, we gave a 7 day magic and more ticket, can I book fast passes then cancel them closer to time incase we change date were going to visit the park?

Any other advice about the app or fast passes would be much appreciated.

Rob562

Hi I have just linked my tickets to my mde and have a few questions. First off i have noticed my date of birth us wrong on my account (my son and I are 4 days apart and I have put his date) the year is correct just date. It won't allow me to change it unless I phone and as I'm in uk that would be expensive. Will the date being wrong cause any issues?

Also i have noticed a few people saying they gave booked their fast passes more than 30 days in advance is this only for pass holders/hotel quests as I cannot add any yet. (We fly out 30 may)

Also were not totally sure what days were going to which park, we gave a 7 day magic and more ticket, can I book fast passes then cancel them closer to time incase we change date were going to visit the park?

Any other advice about the app or fast passes would be much appreciated.

The FP+ booking window is 60-days for on-site hotel guests, 30-days for everyone else.

You can change your FP+ choices any time you want, even the same day, as long as there are available time slots for what you want to change them to.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom