A Disney Bucket List

iheartmmouse

Original Poster
I was sitting here tonight and I decided to write up a "bucket list" for myself. By the time I was done I noticed that 90% of said list had something to do with Disney in someway. So that got me thinking, do you guys have a "Disney bucket list" and if so, whats on it? Here's a portion of mine:
1. Visit ALL of the Disney parks across the World
2. Decided the night before that we are going, jump on a plane first thing in the morning, and then take a taxi from the airport to WDW (I live in MI)
3. Get in shape and run one of the marathons
4. Have one trip that we don't ride any rides. Instead, we just enjoy the Disney environment that we pass going to the next ride. All the sights, sounds, and people watch.
5. Stay at least one night in every resort on WDW property
6. Get a Disney tattoo.

That's all for now. I just thought that this might be fun to discuss. :)

Tink0102

We have not even been yet and already I have a list of things that I want to at some future time that we wont have the time and or money to do this trip. It will probably sound like a pretty dumb list to people who have been many times but here goes...
Do the dolphin encounter
do the pirates and pals fireworks cruise
go to the fireworks dessert party
Eat at T-rex ( they didnt have any reservations available for this trip)
Thats it for now. I'm sure I will add more to it after our June trip.

PUSH

They don't have all of their seats available for ADRs. It's not really Disney's restaurant. You can call the actual restaurant and make a reservation, I believe. I've gotten walk-ups twice with a max of 15 minute wait, which really was only a 5 minute wait.

JIMINYCR

1. Visit ALL of the Disney parks across the World
2. Decided the night before that we are going, jump on a plane first thing in the morning, and then take a taxi from the airport to WDW (I live in MI)
3. Get in shape and run one of the marathons
4. Have one trip that we don't ride any rides. Instead, we just enjoy the Disney environment that we pass going to the next ride. All the sights, sounds, and people watch.
5. Stay at least one night in every resort on WDW property
6. Get a Disney tattoo.

#1. I'd just be happy to make it to DL once.
#2. I'd be lost, not having had months to plan. Noooo it doesnt feeeel right.:p
#3. A good one... I've said for years... this year I'm doing a Disney marathon. Still hoping.
#4. Don't think I could ever pass up the rides.
#5. Better still....Stay in every resort room once. I read somewhere it would take 60 some years???
#6. Noooo I'm a chicken when it comes to needles. :confused:

My personal additions to the list
1. Be the first guest to enter each park and the last guest to leave
2. Eat a meal at each restaurant on property.
3. Ride every coaster type ride in the front seat, and again in the back seat.
4. Go to all the celebrations, festivals, WDW has throughout the year.

DizneyPryncess

Nice list! I have a Disney bucket list too!

My number one is to sleep in the castle suite someday...far fetched dream of course. Number two is to be family of the day sometime at MK, and open the park. I'd like to stay at every resort eventually, eat at each restaurant, and have a meet & greet with Kronk & Kuzco. I like to choose the difficult tasks, ha.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We have not even been yet and already I have a list of things that I want to at some future time that we wont have the time and or money to do this trip. It will probably sound like a pretty dumb list to people who have been many times but here goes...
Do the dolphin encounter
do the pirates and pals fireworks cruise
go to the fireworks dessert party
Thats it for now. I'm sure I will add more to it after our June trip.
Call T-Rex directly they do not release all their available reservations to Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
My bucket list would include a Figment tatoo, a romantic dinner without childer that night, and to drink at every country in WS in one day, no getting stuck in one country for hours. Visit every Disney park, take a Disney cruise and go shopping at World of Disney without having to worry about the budget!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom