A different ride?

DONALDisMYhero

Original Poster
I come on these boards everyday, and I've been noticing not alot of people are fans of the SGE, and Stitch himself. This might be out there, but incorporating Disney Channel into WDW, what do you think if one of their "Disney Channel Original Movies" got a ride that is where Stitch is now? Say, Zenon. They're not my favorite series of movies, but I know alot of people like them, if there was a Zenon ride (in Tomorrowland, thats nifty) where Stitch is now, do you think more people would like that rather than Stitch? but consider whats inside, (thats the main cause people don't like stitch)..

Probably not- They would probably say Zenon was just a stupid teenage girl who doesn't deserve to be in WDW.. I think more people would rather have Stitch

Halfling418

i have little problem with Stitch considering AE was really really good only the first time i went on, cause i didn't know what was happening.

Disney Channel isn't exactly top quality--the parks should stick with movies--notice no sequels are in attractions (thank God!)

personally, i think DC isn't so hot...i miss old school cartoons and such. i will admit that i kind of like House of Mouse, and Dave the Barbarian is extremely funny!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
beauty_Belle27 said:
'tis true.If they hate stitch,and you put in zenon,they'll want stitch.If they get stitch,they'll want AE.so on..

I especially love the people who complain that part of the 20k area is being used for the 100 Acre Wood ... how in the heck can you complain? It was an empty lake for over 10 years!

lkdancer99

I have to agree that a DC attraction wouldn't go over so well. I myself love Disney, but never watch anything on it. Pulling from the movies is a safer bet. For what it is, I think Stitch's Escape is cute. Meant for the kids. (And ugh, the chili dog breath is DISGUSTING! :hurl: )

On a side note, I wish the Disney-MGM Studios pulled more from Touchstone and Miramax films. The MGM films are classics, but the park needs some modern film material as well.

DONALDisMYhero

Original Poster
Halfling418 said:
i have little problem with Stitch considering AE was really really good only the first time i went on, cause i didn't know what was happening.

Disney Channel isn't exactly top quality--the parks should stick with movies--notice no sequels are in attractions (thank God!)

personally, i think DC isn't so hot...i miss old school cartoons and such. i will admit that i kind of like House of Mouse, and Dave the Barbarian is extremely funny!

^I'm glad to see I'm not the only fan of Dave !!
Do you think Disney will do any "refurbishments" of DC?:rolleyes:

The_Don_Justin

I am also not a big fan of the disney channel, but I love house of Mouse. Its great to have a show with original characters, and not someone like Hillary duff. I also can not wait for 100 acre woods area it sounds like it will be a really cool place. I remember the toontown fair from when I was little, and maybe the 100 acre wood area will give dreams and memories to families and little kids that come there for years.

Pixiedust1393 said:
Probably not- They would probably say Zenon was just a stupid teenage girl who doesn't deserve to be in WDW.. I think more people would rather have Stitch

Yea I agree shes not a Real disney character that would be retarded if they brought her in as a ride.

MCBRIZZ5

My opinion why most people hate stistch is because hes over marketed and plus does Stitch really fit in with Tomorrowland (or at least does it fit in more AE. definetly not) If stitch wasnt so overmarketed and maybe placed in another land I think it would be no complaint.

LilDucky

PeterPan1031 said:
Yea I agree shes not a Real disney character that would be retarded if they brought her in as a ride.

No kidding. No one is going to know her 20 years from now, heck, ten years from now! There would be no point in putting her in! If you put her in, then you'd might as well put in Lizzie McGuire (shudders at the thought :eek: ). I'd say give other classic, under-represented characters a try before you put her, or any other Disney Channel movie creation, in!

waltdisny

Thrawn said:
It doesn't really matter, most of these members complain about everything.
Feeling a bit cynical Admiral?:D

Personally, I think Stitch has more apeal than Zenon, only because of exposure; Zenon was never in the theaters. I think they'd do well with a Disney Chanel attraction at MGM, except they seem to be kind of on a down swing at the moment: Lizzie is gone, Phil of the Future doesn't seem to be catching on, and I doubt this Suite Life will either.

A Kim Possible attraction might just work. She seems to have quite a following.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom