A Can't Miss "Treasure" for our family

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
One thing that survives all the changes year to year that our family just can't miss every year is the nightly Water Parade, which we usually watch from bay lake eating an ice cream from Cook's. Simple, not long but a Treasure. its there every year,every night and always makes us feel so good watching. Heres hopeing it never goes away.

Aurora1

This past trip was the first time I got to experience it, as my family are "off-siters" and have never stuck around for it or made a special trip to see it. I loved it! It was short, sweet and adorable! Definitely a "tradition" I'm going to be starting for the future!

Castle Dreamer

My first visit was when I was 5 years old. We stayed at the Contemporary and one of my fondest memories is watching the water pagent nightly. We bought a 45 record of the music and I played it over and over when we got home.

I did not go back to Disney until I was 26 years old and with my husband. We made a special trip over to the Seven Seas Lagoon just to see the pagent. In the subsequent years we have been back several times. We always see the pagent at least once, if not more, depending on what resort we are staying at. I have to mention that the pagent holds no nostalgic memory for my DH and although he agrees to watch with me, he is not at all impressed with the pagent. Luckily he is willing to watch for me. :)

Mammymouse

When did it start, or has it always been around? I remember watching it as far back as my first visit back in the mid 80's. Still one of my favorites, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom