A big thank you...

Bodyfather

...to everyone on this forum for helping me plan my trip so well. I've got 5 days left of my 2 week holiday...it has been absolutely incredible so far and a big part of that is down to the advice this forum has given me. We won't be coming back for at least 3-4 years so I wanted to make sure this trip was extra special and so far it has lived up to that!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
...to everyone on this forum for helping me plan my trip so well. I've got 5 days left of my 2 week holiday...it has been absolutely incredible so far and a big part of that is down to the advice this forum has given me. We won't be coming back for at least 3-4 years so I wanted to make sure this trip was extra special and so far it has lived up to that!
Great news, Glad its a great trip and glad the site helped you out so much. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Rodb

Glad to hear that you are having such a great trip. I have always thought the planning part (each day) leading up to the vacation was well worth the end result.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Have a fabulous trip!!!

Upvote 0

Bugz

Not sure if I helped much but , hope you are having the time of your life.......wait that's a dumb question you're at Disneyworld gotta be the best at the best!!! Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom