Haunted Mansion Observations

JohnD

Original Poster
The hanging body in the Portrait Gallery has been removed. There is nothimg in the rafters as the lights go out. I guess its just as well. It was dead weight anyway.

Also I noticed what appears to be candlelight in the graveyard scene. Don't remember that before.

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Fingers crossed they install this as the new Ghost Host rafter reveal.
1000002519.jpg

VicariousCorpse

The hanging body in the Portrait Gallery has been removed. There is nothimg in the rafters as the lights go out. I guess its just as well. It was dead weight anyway.

Also I noticed what appears to be candlelight in the graveyard scene. Don't remember that before.
You can see the hanging body in this livestream from today at 20:00. What do you mean by candlelight in the graveyard?

Eric Graham

I believe I read somewhere else that it may end up being removed or not being a focus of a room because of the picture's nature. I'm very sure Disney as a steward wants to look out for the health and safety of its guests. That's what I read regardless. I just read this and interpreted this..I don't know this as fact...Take care and have a most wonderful day!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom