Likelihood of Tables in Wonderland returning.

Naplesgolfer

Original Poster
Maybe is just my own desire for TIW to return driving my opinion. But given that for many months there has been much greater availability at all the signature restaurants I think it's very possible Disney brings this program back.

christine7257

I loved Tables in Wonderland!! Someone on DVC Fan made the point and I agree... if something like the Tables in Wonderland program was included in what they're marketing as magical extras for $100 per year for DVC members that would definitely entice me a lot more than the character meets they're offering now. I'd also get my money's worth... which is perhaps the point of their not offering it.

Phonedave

TIW died a slow painful death. They slowly began nerfing it a long time ago.

Years ago, when it was DDE, it was such a great value. Then they the changed the name (which I understand, it was too close to DDP and confused the heck out of the servers at times). Then slowly the price for TIW began to creep up, while at the same time WDWs choices began to push me out of the desire for Table Service (insane pricing, combined with lower food quality, and the need for planning reservations months out). I had a DDE/TIW card for about a decade (or more) and then I gave it up and never looked back. I think WDW is glad to have finally killed it.

However, if they brought it back, and brought it back to the point were it was a value to me, I would consider buying it again.

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
We used this for several years in our latter trips and it worked very well. Not sure if it was still around/we used in 2017, but definitely up to 2013. I'd like to see it return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom